What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photographic Contest ⊶ Sweet Seeds® + ICMag ⊷ November 2017

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran

Photographic Contest

★ November 2017 ★

Monthly photographic competition in which we award the 3 best pictures among all the pictures presented by any user of the Sweet Seeds® subforum at www.icmag.com

How to Participate + Contest Rules

1. How to Participate:

1.1 - This contest is only for registered users from ICMag with a minimum of 15 pots published at ICMag in the moment of the participation. The contestant has to fulfil all the rules imposed by ICMag by the moment of the registration in the forum, which he/she accepted;

1.2 - Publish a post with a picture of a plant, several plants or a specific part of a plant from the Sweet Seeds® genetic collection in this precise thread, including a title for the picture. The title must include the name of the photographed strain(s);

1.3 - We will not accept pictures of plants that are not featured in at least one of the Sweet Seeds® catalogs;

1.4 - A picture is accepted as valid participation when published between the 1st and the 25th day of every month. When published by the 25th, the time limit is 23h59m (UTC time, London);

1.5 - Commercial mods, as well as forum users who have any kind of contractual professional relationship with Sweet Seeds® or any other company that advertises at ICMag, can't participate in this contest. Other mods that don't have commercial relations with Sweet Seeds® or other companies, can and are very welcome to participate.

2. Contest Rules:

2.1 - We give preference to pictures uploaded directly in ICMag, in the personal gallery of the participant;

2.2 - Each contestant can participate with only 1 picture per month. If you have more nice pics please save them for following months;

2.3 - The pictures have to be originals, authorship of the participant. Using pictures from other person, when detected, originates the permanent elimination from the contest automatically and without previous warning. Besides that a report will be sent to the forum administration so that they can decide if any additional measure should be taken;

2.4 - Any picture from a Sweet Seeds® genetic is accepted. It can be flowers, entire plants, groups of plants, full closets, outdoor grows, trichomes, pistils, leaves, stems, roots, small plants, seedlings, germinated seeds and even ungerminated seeds, etc;

2.5 - Sweet Seeds® runs this same monthly photographic contest in other cannabic forums. The same person can participate in more than 1 forum (maximum 2), but can't participate with the same picture or with very similar pictures that are clearly from the same flower/plant. In the same way, if a contestant uses one picture in one edition of the contest (no matter which forum) and then in other edition he/she uses a picture that is almost identical, the Sweet Seeds® jury reserves the right to consider the participation as not valid and, with this, the picture would not be voted;

2.6 - The contestants can use pictures that were published in the forum in previous months/years, although they can only be used in the case that they haven't yet been used to participate in previous editions of Sweet Seeds® monthly photographic contests;

2.7 - Sweet Seeds® reserves the right to use the winning pictures in marketing campaigns, articles for magazines, catalogs, Sweet Seeds® websites, publications in the Sweet Seeds® fan page at Facebook (always rigorously respecting the anonymity of the author), Instagram, Twitter, etc. Even though, the authors of the pictures can keep using them to any other means as they keep their rights over the pictures;

2.8 - The contest is ruled and administrated based on the most elemental fraternity and fair play principles. Any lack of respect, offence or attempt to discredit or defame the contest will leave the prevaricator out of the contest and at the mercy of administrative sanction.

3. Election of the Winners:

3.1 - The election of the winning pictures will be performed internally by a Sweet Seeds® jury. The winners are decided by between 3 and 5 members of our team who will give 5 points to their favourite picture, 3 points to the second, 2 points to the third and 1 point to the fourth;

3.2 - The winner announcement will be published in the Sweet Seeds® subforum in a thread created for this matter between the 26th and the last day of every month.

4. Shipping the Prizes:

4.1 - Sweet Seeds® is responsible to send the prizes in within 30 days after the announcement of the winners for Europe and within 45 days for USA, Canada and South America;

4.2 - Sweet Seeds denies any responsibility regarding packages that do not arrive to the addressee every time that there are evidences that it was the winner's fault (example: false names that impede to receive the package; mistakes in the address details; prolonged absence of the addressee during the several attempts of the delivery company; etc). In this cases we will not send the package again and the prize will not be attributed;

4.3 - The prize allows for an experience with Sweet Seeds® seeds. Among the seeds sent as prizes, if any of them does not germinate, Sweet Seeds® will not replace these seeds. Also, if by mistake (imputable to Sweet Seeds®) the participant receives different seeds than the one he/she asked for, Sweet Seeds® will not send more seeds as a compensation. To Europe we give the opportunity to choose seeds but not always the participant gets exactly what he/she asked for;

4.4 - The winners can choose any strain from the 2016 Sweet Seeds® catalog if they receive the seeds in any European country. If they live in Canada or in the USA, the seeds are sent by a distributor and not by Sweet Seeds®, which means that the choice of strains is limited. Very limited sometimes. Please read the 2nd post of the winners thread to get information on which strains you will be able to choose if you live in USA or Canada and win a prize this month;

4.5 - The shipping costs are paid by Sweet Seeds®.

5. Validation of Participation:

5.1 - All the users of this forum that submit a picture to this contest automatically assume the full reading and full acceptance of this How to Participate + Contest Rules text.

Prizes

3 packs of 5+2 Sweet Seeds® seeds

2 packs of 5+2 Sweet Seeds® seeds

1 pack of 5+2 Sweet Seed®s seeds

Good luck!!!

Kenny Kirkland

Hey guys Kenny here this time with a bigbud. Cream Caramel at harvest day, really a fatty with a lot of crystals glittering. Earthy'n'sweet but with a little anise at exhale. Really nice plant easy to grow.

sqemLfO.jpg

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
Of to a nice sweet start,

Are those cream caramel photo period and how many days in flower ? i just received 2 of these with my green poison order and having them germinating as we speak, would be nice if one of them resembled your pic..

Enjoy......

Kenny Kirkland

Of to a nice sweet start,

Are those cream caramel photo period and how many days in flower ? i just received 2 of these with my green poison order and having them germinating as we speak, would be nice if one of them resembled your pic..

Enjoy......

Photoperiod. Really vigorous plant, have done several times. That's some day above 9 weeks of 12/12 period.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I've seen so much of this strain...i've decided to buy some for myself

sensi23

Veteran
Sweet afghan delicious fast version,outdoor,czech republic
picture.php

Last edited:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi sensi23!

We can only use 1 photo for the contest, so I'm going to use your first photo. If you prefer the second please let me know.

This weekend we will be in Cannafest, Prague, if you go please visit the Sweet Seeds stand and ask for tommy ;)

Kind regards,

tommy

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Sorry Nico but I took a bud out of your book and pulled the macro entry this month

Lady's and gentlemen I present the wonder that is CRYSTAL CANDY

This is a fresh and very recent pic of the same plant in my 2017 sweet diary
This is a harvest pic but I'm happy with the shot this month

Shame I won't be at cannafest but everyone going I'm looking to be there next year

Anyway hi Marta, jaypp and the legendary tommy the main man g

El Tigre

GREEN POISON FV - 56 D FLOWERING

GREEN POISON FV - 56 D FLOWERING

Hi all, flowered under 78w screw in LEDs
Really loved this strain. Easy to grow, delicious smell and pleasant indica high.
The complete grow is well documented into my thread, so if you are interested take a look.
If i find the time maybe i'll do a mini diary in this sub forum.
:tiphat:

picture.php

sensi23

Veteran
Hi sensi23!

We can only use 1 photo for the contest, so I'm going to use your first photo. If you prefer the second please let me know.

This weekend we will be in Cannafest, Prague, if you go please visit the Sweet Seeds stand and ask for tommy ;)

Kind regards,

tommy

Sorry for that. 1.photo is fine.
Shame i cannot come for cannafest,but im working whole weekend :(

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Sorry for that. 1.photo is fine.
Shame i cannot come for cannafest,but im working whole weekend :(

Good thing you're not coming...

I would make you smoke 3 joints in 5 minutes for posting 2 pictures in this thread :spanky:

Hehehe, just kidding, shame you can't be there, maybe next year ;)

And no problem at all, I just had to figure out which picture we would use, besides that it's all good.

Thanks and sweet smokes :tiphat:

tommy

sensi23

Veteran
Good thing you're not coming...

I would make you smoke 3 joints in 5 minutes for posting 2 pictures in this thread :spanky:

Hehehe, just kidding, shame you can't be there, maybe next year ;)

And no problem at all, I just had to figure out which picture we would use, besides that it's all good.

Thanks and sweet smokes :tiphat:

tommy
:laughing: shame on me man, i had good harvest too.Be carefull with public joints out there.The secret fuckers will be everywhere.One joint=fine up to 500 eu,more than 15 grams=crime.But don't worry and enjoy man and hopefully see u next year :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts