Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Test Grows > How can I get tester seeds?

Thread Title Search
How can I get tester seeds? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2017, 08:25 PM #41
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by YetiOG View Post
What the fuck? You posted this thread ranting about wanting some free seed, people sent you so much now you are giving it away? Thats totally wack you should never take more testers than you can handle and you should never give away a tester unless you clear with the breeder. Wow you are not that considerate
Go easy bro, i pointed mk in a pm to another site where members had a thread about swapping free seeds.

Now mk went over there and seems he got himself a few free seeds from those members over there.

These free seeds were mostly crosses made by themselves i think so he hasn't blagged them from a breeder on condition of a grow report.

I dont see the problem myself he only wants to gift 6 seeds in total, anyhow i thought the ethos behind getting free seeds ie when you buy a pack was not a tester for your next grow but to gift to a non grower to encourage them to start growing, thats what an old head over at og back in the day told me anyway.

Peace.
yts farmer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2017, 12:28 AM #42
YetiOG
Banned

YetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by yts farmer View Post
Go easy bro, i pointed mk in a pm to another site where members had a thread about swapping free seeds.

Now mk went over there and seems he got himself a few free seeds from those members over there.

These free seeds were mostly crosses made by themselves i think so he hasn't blagged them from a breeder on condition of a grow report.

I dont see the problem myself he only wants to gift 6 seeds in total, anyhow i thought the ethos behind getting free seeds ie when you buy a pack was not a tester for your next grow but to gift to a non grower to encourage them to start growing, thats what an old head over at og back in the day told me anyway.

Peace.
Well he just anounced in the i want free beans gimme testers thread he was giving some away. Dosent look that good upon first glance
YetiOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:29 AM #43
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
No problem YetiOG, im sure master kusher will chime in to clarify the situation soon.

Peace
yts farmer is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2017, 12:17 PM #44
master kusher

master kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by YetiOG View Post
What the fuck? You posted this thread ranting about wanting some free seed, people sent you so much now you are giving it away? Thats totally wack you should never take more testers than you can handle and you should never give away a tester unless you clear with the breeder. Wow you are not that considerate
I wasn't so much as ranting as just inquiring; and no one has sent me any free seeds yet, I'm the breeder. (being considerate for the people that are in the situation I used to be in)
master kusher is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2017, 01:05 PM #45
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of light
You wanted to test someone else's new, unreleased, never-before-seen, possibly-gonna-hermy-on-you seeds?
And you were gonna grow those next to your feminised autos?
I am no breeder but that sounds weird.

You need space for all of them. You need to check all of them quite often and also make sure none hermy on you and start making unwanted crosses. Why would you risk that?

Ok, I understand wanting some new genes in the gene pool but why not buy some stable ones instead of asking for untested freebies?

You get my vote for being nice enough to spread the wealth but you gotta admit it sounds a bit weird when you jump from wanting to test free beans to offering your own feminised autos in the span of 45 days and 45 or so new posts...
Gantz is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2017, 10:31 AM #46
master kusher

master kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enough
I don't so much as want to test peoples seeds, so much as I want to acquire the genetics.(saying they're good like you said) And if what you're trying to say is that my plants hermie then I think you're wrong as when the father reverted back to a female the buds didn't have one banana in them. IE no hermies!

P.S. The mother had no bananas either
master kusher is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2017, 11:32 AM #47
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of light
I am saying it's odd that you went from asking how you could test someone else's seeds to offering feminised autos of your own making in a month and a half.

I am not familiar with your breeding skills or the genetics you claim to be working with and thus am unable to give my opinion on that topic since I have neither worked with nor seen a single photo of said genetics.
Gantz is offline Quote