Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Test Grows > How can I get tester seeds?

Thread Title Search
How can I get tester seeds? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2017, 04:31 PM #31
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManyManySpliffs View Post
Anyone can post pics regularly, don't mean you can actually grow. It's not hard to steal a pic from the hundreds of marijuana pics online and claim its yours. Extremely lame but I'm sure there are people on here that do that just for recognition or rep. They probably don't last long but posting pics to me, mean nothing. Gotta be able to talk the talk as well. lol
Think he means grow logs mate.

Remember when you are a tester for someone's new strain there more than likely want you to do a grow log, if the strain is good then thats good promotion for the company who provided testers.

Peace.
yts farmer is offline Quote

Old 06-23-2017, 04:55 PM #32
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to behold
Thanks mate. I should have put that in my post. I DID mean grow logs.
Anyone can take pics, sure. But everyone can tell there's something off when the background constantly changes and the plant seems to change leafshape, post and shade of green.
And, let's be honest, just by reading what they are doing or saying about growing, one can tell if that person knows his shit or if he is a keyboard jockey.

Seedbanks love the almost free publicity. So they pick people they know will be able to produce some lovely results. Those results get them paying customers. And if a grower takes awesome picks, those will sometimes be used for future promotional material.

That's why I said: show them what you can do. Consistent results can get you seeds.
Gantz is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:05 PM #33
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
I recommend ace seeds they have many seeds they want to test but im not sure about them sending the seeds free. Only if you have a thread for their strains have i seen unrequested free seeds being sent. But you can ask or try ordering its easy i buy seeds from them all the time. just e mail them and ask. I live in texas and i get orders from them in my mailbox no problems. I Just pay 16$ at the post office to send my letter. I would try some malawi or golden tiger or some Malawi x pck since its later in the season. they are supposed to have very strong and long lasting highs 4 hours minimum so i think you can grow something strong like that one bagseed you got lucky with. Im thinking maybe you would rather spend 50 to 100 on a bag that can have seeds but i think its worth it to buy a tested consistently powerful strain you can reproduce. Go to seedsman and ask for free testers they might hook you up too they want reports
rolandomota is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2017, 01:43 AM #34
YetiOG
Banned

YetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManyManySpliffs View Post
I've never bought seeds but I'm guessing I've been a tester my whole grow life. I've only grown bagseed and it's always a good mystery, sort of like testing. So I've been testing a long time imho.. lol I remember this one special plant from my 2nd grow ever. Me and a friend smoked a half a blunt of her rolled up in a cigarello. This was at around 9am and we were high til about 4pm, we smoked the other half at around 430pm. We ate and everything and the high was still there like we just smoked. If I had cloning space then I'd be famous right now off that plant. That was the best bagseed I've ever grown. Nothing I've grown since has been able to top that one plant but I try every year and I'm going for the gusto again this year. Same guerilla spot, same bagseed from different types of mid. Best of wishes towards everyones grow.
Nothing wrong with trying bagseed. Different than testers no one than you expects it finishes
YetiOG is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2017, 02:46 AM #35
bigganjabud

I'd suggest swapping a kidney or buying cake or finding out more about the seeds you want to grow I've had loads so far but I'm well respected for some reason

Old 07-04-2017, 08:53 AM #36
master kusher

master kusher has a spectacular aura aboutmaster kusher has a spectacular aura aboutmaster kusher has a spectacular aura aboutmaster kusher has a spectacular aura about
TBH I don't really research specific strains; I just pick them out, and try to grow them all the same.
I've come to the conclusion that I'll test my own creations. (Indoors and outdoors)
master kusher is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2017, 11:23 AM #37
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Check out bodhi his shit is legit without a,doubt.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2017, 03:43 PM #38
master kusher

master kusher has a spectacular aura aboutmaster kusher has a spectacular aura aboutmaster kusher has a spectacular aura aboutmaster kusher has a spectacular aura about
Well currently I have more seeds than I know what to do with. LOL who wants some free testers? 2 free 3 packs going out to whoever wants them. (Lemon Candy Auto Fem.s)
master kusher is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2017, 04:04 PM #39
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to behold
MK amigo you've got to teach me!
I admit that I too like free seeds. Get some variety for my garden and my personal stash without paying top euro for genetics? Yes please!
That's why I'm always on the lookout for offers. Free beans? I'll sign up for that!
Test them and make a nice growjournal that could help me get more delicious strains to test in the future? Absobloodylutly!

But. You put up this thread a month and a half ago and now you've got enough to share?
Teach me master!
Gantz is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2017, 07:55 PM #40
YetiOG
Banned

YetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by master kusher View Post
Well currently I have more seeds than I know what to do with. LOL who wants some free testers? 2 free 3 packs going out to whoever wants them. (Lemon Candy Auto Fem.s)
What the fuck? You posted this thread ranting about wanting some free seed, people sent you so much now you are giving it away? Thats totally wack you should never take more testers than you can handle and you should never give away a tester unless you clear with the breeder. Wow you are not that considerate
YetiOG is offline Quote