What's new

Anyone try any long bottom leaf crosses?

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
Had the Stardawg X LBL it was amazingly covered in frost like the most i have ever seen.
Unique smell like chemical pinecone ripe bannana cant explain.
But the high was just okay.

I Have the White Skunk X LBL and the White Dawg X LBL i will be checking them out soon hopefully something special shows up,

Akss

Bubba kush (mota cut) x lbl probably put into flower in a couple weeks...

Attachments

• IMG_20171217_124702.jpg
    IMG_20171217_124702.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20171217_124111027.jpg
    IMG_20171217_124111027.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 16
R

=Roos=

I have Zerodark30 #6 Purple Pheno (CBD) x Long Bottom Leaf
I heard that the male (LBL Mota) It's a winner. Lemon flavor ,strong structure, super potent.

Just got a brown sugar x lbl freebie from glg. I ran gg4 x lbl previously (on my 1st ever run) I messed up and the still came out okay. Nothing but coco these days. Nice to know the lineage. Thanks

Earlmarne

I'm running some deadhead x long bottom leaf.
Cal mag hogs, half the plants purple up real hard towards the end of flower. Looser buds than I'd like, frosted up nice and strong pine/ lemon terps on a couple

Earlmarne

I'll dig up some pics. Had one real nice frosty purple yielded, got mediocre terps like floral or something I can't pinpoint.
Got one that didn't produce for shit but had the loudest smell right from 3 weeks on and frosty as hell. Both will get another run

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
my lone headband x lbl out of a whole pack pop that made it turns out to be male, but its showing some serious frost potential already. anyone else see this in any males out of the hb x lbl cross? :tiphat:

Akss

Snapped a quick pic of a lower top this morning at first light @68 days 2 more to go.

Attachments

• IMG_20180404_102418.jpg
    IMG_20180404_102418.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 13