What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone try any long bottom leaf crosses?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran

Got a couple of SFV X LBL, try to get pics of those today.

Damn son, you've been getting after it! Proper. I have,

SFV OG x Long Bottom Leaf
Starfighter F2 x Long Bottom Leaf
Zero Dark 30 #6 x Long Bottom Leaf
Zero Dark 30 #9 x Long Bottom Leaf

as well. Nice to know there is some heat in those. I don't know when I'll be able to get around to them though.

C

chris harris

Thanks. Ran out of time, will upload the SFV X LBL pics tomorrow. I remember earlier in thread you were looking for pics. The Starfighter crosses look great, baseball bat colas, pretty frosty. Got a few zero dark 30's if you wanna see them, not too impressed with them.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Thanks. Ran out of time, will upload the SFV X LBL pics tomorrow. I remember earlier in thread you were looking for pics. The Starfighter crosses look great, baseball bat colas, pretty frosty. Got a few zero dark 30's if you wanna see them, not too impressed with them.

Weren't they supposed to be CBD strains? I never could find much info on them.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran

Cool, I have a pack of SFV X LBL collecting dust. Be nice to know if they are worthy of popping:tiphat:

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
I've got :
GG#4 x LBL
SFVOG x LBL
Zero Dark 30 #14 x LBL

gonna gift the zero dark 30 to a buddy that makes cbd oils but will be growing the other 2 at some point next year.

Cloneman

Veteran
Motarebel's Twisted Fruit v2

Motarebel's Twisted Fruit v2

I ran the Twisted Fruit (KK's Strawberry Cough x LBL) 3 years ago, strong and shit did it stink

Due to circumstances I did a total run of them, which I don't normally do. Was lucky to get 7 females (all very similar) and pinched them all at the 7th node, so that was 14 x 7 clones that nearly all rooted, so it was 90 odd clones to flower, keep and gift.

That was an amazing yield being very uniform and like I said the stink was off the charts...even the neighbour commented which gave me the shits..

When I cropped them the smell got up my nose and I actually hated it, mind you selling/gifting 40 odd ounces made up for it..

Good old Tobold Hornblower AKA Loran

C

chris harris

SFV X LBL
picture.php

picture.php

Ru5tyNaiL

I have some Starfighter x LBL also, can't wait to run those. The little info I have found on them was very positive.

t99

Veteran
Zero Dark 30 is La Confidental x Purple Kush, high cbd potential strain.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
I started the Bad Dog Genetics SFVOG BX1 on christmas day. Got some nice little seedlings above ground and on thier way.
The SFVOG x LBL is what DBJ/Bad Dog refers to on his site as the BX1.
Excited to get these happening as everything I've seen so far points to being very worthy of garden space

Cannavore

Veteran
Zero Dark 30 is La Confidental x Purple Kush, high cbd potential strain.

very good plant for pain relief. great for hash making too as it is covered in resin glands. lazy ghani/lazy purp stone with a refreshing invigorating noticeable cbd feeling/buzz.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
Bad Dawg used Mota Rebel's stud Long Bottom Leaf Male (SFV OG clone only x Jacks Cleaner 2 mabe by Loran). , which is also the male used in Rebel OG ,Twisted Fruit, Vally Ghash ,Yopper Kush and others.
Bad Dawg did an open pollination with the stud LBL to a group of well know elite stable cuts such as GG4,ECSD,SFV OG,Dead Head,Kosher Kush,Starfighter,Head band ect.

The ZD30 ,Zero dark 30, is a strain made by Sym.It is La Confidental x Purple Kush (Mota). It won a 2nd place high CBD award at the 2012 Hash Bash.

Bad Dawg pollinated 4 Tall Phenos (potentally high CBD strains) and 1 short pheno,that is solid purple and that looked and tasted like La Confidental.

The tall plants should have some high THC/CBD phenos.

** I've taken the facts from another site and put them into my own words kinda :)
but that's the goods right there.

also, not all the zero dark 30 selections are just high cbd ..... both high cbd and high thc plants will be found, depending on which # of zero dark 30 was used in the cross.
there's more info on another site but i can't post the link here.

I wanna dive into my other Bad Dawg packs but I've got 3 varieties from Seedpac/Ninefold to get thru first LOLZ

antheis

Veteran
Bad Dawg used Mota Rebel's stud Long Bottom Leaf Male (SFV OG clone only x Jacks Cleaner 2 mabe by Loran). , which is also the male used in Rebel OG ,Twisted Fruit, Vally Ghash ,Yopper Kush and others.
Bad Dawg did an open pollination with the stud LBL to a group of well know elite stable cuts such as GG4,ECSD,SFV OG,Dead Head,Kosher Kush,Starfighter,Head band ect.

The ZD30 ,Zero dark 30, is a strain made by Sym.It is La Confidental x Purple Kush (Mota). It won a 2nd place high CBD award at the 2012 Hash Bash.

Bad Dawg pollinated 4 Tall Phenos (potentally high CBD strains) and 1 short pheno,that is solid purple and that looked and tasted like La Confidental.

The tall plants should have some high THC/CBD phenos.

** I've taken the facts from another site and put them into my own words kinda :)
but that's the goods right there.

also, not all the zero dark 30 selections are just high cbd ..... both high cbd and high thc plants will be found, depending on which # of zero dark 30 was used in the cross.
there's more info on another site but i can't post the link here.

I wanna dive into my other Bad Dawg packs but I've got 3 varieties from Seedpac/Ninefold to get thru first LOLZ

this seems to be how a lot of breeders make crosses.
find one good male and cross it to ad many clone only strains you can get your hands on.
not that there is anything wrong with that (to quote seinfeld)
but it is good to know the genetic makeup of these. what smells does the LBL add to the cross? I'm guessing lemon citrus