What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SFV OG Kush

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Nevil's Haze and OG Kush have zero similarities.

Please read up before posting more crap that doesn't even begin to have a shred of truth.

There is enough bad info out there quit adding to it.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
You claimed to live in the SoCal mountains at or around 7000ft and you said "local hydro shop"? There's nothing random about my guess you fkn primate!.lol

The only towns I could think of, off the top of my head, that are at or around 7000ft in SoCal were Fawnskin, Big Bear, Arrowhead, Crestline, Running Springs and Wrightwood. I figured those were gonna be the two closest shops you fkn ape.lol

It's called deduction you fkn orangutan!lol

Teaching a fkn monkey to load and shoot a gun is basically what the school system did when they taught you how to fkn read and write!hahaha

One Love 731

Veteran
One of the SFV cuts that passed around the board was originally given to me as 818 6-7 years ago. I also had a Platinum OG that got out as well. Both were very similar but the 818 took the cake in head and nose. I never tagged it as SFV, guessing considering 818 is SFV's area code it passed as SFV. She passed with the LVPK and Forum cookies crowd back when they were the super hype. Still to this day she's the one I measure other OG's against. While traveling all over the states all the SFV I've smoked is at best the same cut or more in line with the Platinum OG. All the same the Nevilles Haze is nothing like any OG (that was legit) that I've ever tried. Peace, Pot and karma 1:ying:

Cannavore

Veteran
this-fucking-guy.jpg

GoneP

Finally have a run going with her, and this bitch stretches like there's no tomorrow! Seems to be even stretchier than glue and that plant can stretch till day 28.

I'm running out of head room and i think i over vegged them. i'm at day 16 and she's gone ham since flip, already double in size, does she stop anytime soon?

Wendull C.

Veteran
"He started talking OG Kush"? "I asked him about people"? This is the kind of shit that might have got someone jacked for all their shit, up to and including all their ever gonna have. Way back, when you would have had to be standing within arm reach of somebody for this fkn nonsense to reach their ear!

There's a difference between the peeps that are only there to score and the peeps that expect them to not forget it. You are definitely the type that was only tolerated as long as it took to take their money before sending them off to get more!haha

This shit is beyond you. I'm not talking about the names, dates and testimonies given by many a respected member, that you refuse to accept as fact either.

I'm talking about coming off like you know anything about how this shit works. Believing that your story would pass as anything close to believable is borderline insulting. It would probably have been enough to start you down a path that would no doubt end with you finding yourself in over your head.

Your no fkn computer hacker either! A dyslexic computer hacker. That must earn you BUNCHES of extra points! If your a hacker that's worth a shit you should have zero prob hacking this place and doing whatever the fuk it is you peeping tom perverts do besides spy on their moms while they bathe!lol

Your hydro shop story is a 100% lie.

What's the name of the hydro shop?

Did you catch the guys name?

And there's no chance the "guy" is employed by the shop either?

Surely he's online?

Local hydro shop.....

SoCal........

Mountains at 7000ft........

I have a house in Big Bear and don't think I've seen one there or in Fawnskin.

I'd guess High Desert Hydro in Victorville or greenline?greenmile? in San Berdo. Not sure I'd call them local either.

I'm sure I'm not even close because there are so many towns in SoCal at or around the 7000ft mark!

Seriously....a guy starts talking kush!haha who also has no problem fielding questions from a total stranger.

The MOST fkn amazing thing about it is that this guy happens to be in total agreeance with the fkn nonsense you've been posting since you first showed up! How lucky can a fella get!?!

You... minding your own business.... when suddenly, not just any old guy, NOOO, a KNOWLEDGEABLE guy starts talking kush! Hahaha

You have no idea how idiotic you sound. No fkn idea!

Your like the 40yr virgin trying to convince his friends that he knows what's up.

You keep posting about how similar a tittie is to a bag of sand!hahaha

"Scram kid.....ya bother me."

Hey man, hope you aint mad at me from the political shit i got dragged into. But if you are i still lmfao. Im still laughing and i havent logged in for 9 months.:tiphat:

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Hey man, hope you aint mad at me from the political shit i got dragged into. But if you are i still lmfao. Im still laughing and i havent logged in for 9 months.:tiphat:

No way man, don't even trip.

Haha....I might have been having a little too much fun ripping into that stooge!

Calling someone every great ape known to man is an awesome move! I used it twice since bustin it out on this guy and I gotta say, It drove them both fkn bonkers!haha

Was wondering where you've been. Good to see you around.
:tiphat:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
got me some boutique chicken manure and seabird guano to coax those "haze" flavors from my SFV...

picture.php

Do You Even Variegation Bro????
picture.php

Fifty days in and Neville himself would be proud of this stellar Dutch hybrid.:biggrin:
picture.php

superjet

picture.php
nice chunky! here's my SFV hybrid/Larry OG that I'm chopping at the moment. very strong very racy! the complete opposite to my second favorite the glue.

superjet

picture.php
a couple Gs I have left over from my chop on Halloween. ever chop on Halloween? use to be nerve racking when shit wasn't legal. haha, I miss the excitement.

highsteppa

Veteran
SFV rocks....nice pics. I haven't grown the clone in years but she gave me one seed that's mostly identical but roots much better. I think the lemon in the sfv provides a more up effect than other Og's.

Chunky, you're getting some haze notes out of her? Interesting ....

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Chunky, you're getting some haze notes out of her? Interesting ....
yeah, if I smoke too much of her my eyes go all squinty and her leaves start looking all thin and I feel like I'm in Hamsterdam...:biggrin:

look it's happening again... where's Neville???
picture.php

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
I've wanted to try the Sfv og for years now with no luck grabbing a cut still. nor can I decide which cross seeds to get with so many out there.
Id appreciate suggestions pls

obione

Hi ppl, love me some og pinesol lemon gas, right.
Well cloning is all I do lately for living, and the strains I work with are mostly OG s (sfv, true, Skywalker, blood diamond, yeti, d og, oog, 818) and I root them for 10-14 days, the biggest difference is in how wet I keep the trays. SD and the cookie crosses are the fastest to roots in 6-7 days. If you are not getting nice white roots on your og in about 2 weeks, you are not doing it right. The current cuts condition(yellow leaves, purple stems vs healthy fat cutting) does barely makes any difference in the timings for me. It's mostly environmentally factors that determine the rooting. Tho healthy cut will outgrow the sick one after they shoot the roots, but they will shoot it at the same time. I just wanted to add on that for the og and cloning. I'm gonna snap a pick of a beautiful sfv mother plant that is yet to be harvested any cuts from in a hempy bucket, that I grow for learning purposes.

Attachments

• DSC_0689.jpg
    DSC_0689.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: