What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Has anybody achieved 1.5 grams per watt?

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I have harvested a little over 1400 grams from a 50 site aeroflo system with a 1000watt horti bulb,Using flora series nutes,And have never hit a full 1 1/2 grams per watt,I have come close to one and a half grams per watt,BUt never hit it.......

But i average around 1-1.2 grams per watt on that setup but never went over 1400's never made it to 1500.......Oh i cant remember the correct amount but it was like 1423 grams low 1400's..........

Last edited:

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
blazeoneup,i started this just out of curiousity ,after reading that thread at OG about 7lbs off of 2K...just got me really curious to what everybody else is getting

btw,GPW

later

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Room is 8 ft by 10 ft with 6 bucket hydro system.Two strain's in the room 4 Hash Plant and 2 Blue Berry.Lighting in veg just short of 5 week's was 2000 watt's of metal halide and for flowering 2000 watt's of hps was added for total of 4000 watt's.

0.87 gr per watt

G

Ter, I didn't know there was going to be math. I get just under 8lbs(7.76lbs) of finished goods. Did I figure it right?

That's off of 6 plant's in a tree style grow?

Killer grow!

Tex

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Hiya Texas Kid your right that was just shy of 8 lbs. dried!!!With just 6 plant's grown tree style.Here's a couple pic's of room ....

First the left hand side.........

Mar29078.jpg

Now the right hand side.........

Mar29080.jpg

This is just one plant....

Mar29079.jpg

I.m about a month in vegging on another run of all B.C Hash Plant and will probably turn to 12/12 next weekend.

Last edited:
G

Absolutely friggin awesome Ter

Beautiful plants. I wish I could dedicate that much space to growing killer herb. I'm confined to closets at the moment, big closets but closet none the less.

When I move to Hawaii I plan on coverting to a tree style grow in buckets to keep my plant counts in check the med. program over there.

Excellent pics, to die for

Tex

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
aye excellent pics,i do agree.

i figure with the bucket style you could achieve 1.5 grams per watt....

have you ever gotten closer?

once again the pics are tremendous

later

King

No, but could have

No, but could have

We hit .816666 in an Omegagarden(thread is on OG), but it was only ran with half of the sites full. It was with 1200 watts and HDF was the strain. 2lbs 3ozs final off 72 plants. (Yeah I know, it's alot of plants)

A newer Omega can hold twice as many plants as my older machine (308 I believe), that would be sweet. Possibly 3.5 grams/watt.

Nice grow Teresa! Trees are so pretty. Can I ask how tall those girls were? Your pics make me want to try a bucket grow. :)

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Space is there ever really enough Teaxas Kid?But i must say ive been blessed with lot's.Besides the tree grow room that's now 10 ft by 16 ft i also have 2 other's that are roughly 5 ft by 5 ft and run bubbler's and kinda a scrog set up will add pic's for ya.Along with my space for my mom's and another for new seed grow's.

Tropical Rain
This was my first try at this style of growing.

King
Ceiling's are 8 ft and i had three plant's touching it and curled over hehehehe.

Now i' ll add a few pic's of my bubbler grow.Grow two plant's in 10 gallon rubber maid container's with a piece of plywood for a top that i bend plant and tie down kinda scrog style pic's will show better so enjoy!!

Feb29863.jpg

Feb29864.jpg

Feb29875.jpg

Feb29885.jpg

Feb29862.jpg

Strain was Northern Light's and board's are 20 inches by 40 inches and i get 8 to 10 ouches dried per board 3 board's in each room 24 ounches on average under a 1000 watter!!Once again sorry about crappy quality of pic's as my poor ass can afford better camera at the moment!

G

Damn T awesome pics. I would love to live in a country that you wouldn't get beheaded for that size grow. Big brother is to omnipresent down here.

I want to grow trees!

Tex

Marley

Woo

Woo

Man that shit is looking good, i want me a tree that looks like that. keep up the good work and may the herb be with u.

Peace out

Latest posts

Latest posts