What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ErdPurt

Dog Star

Veteran
Are Erdbeer strain a posibility to aquire for ACE team for providing to wider community???

I get before few years some seeds of Erdbeer but get only males as i remember..

Theorganicguy

Thank you, Dogtownw! Your plants looks promising as well!

The weather is sunny and warm. I figured out that I could let my plant sit around for a little longer...She only has a couple pistils that haven't browned out yet. I'm thinking about chopping her tomorrow morning, before dawn. What would you guys say?

Main bud:

A lower bud:

Purpling ovaries:

A nice weekend, everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_4491.jpg
    IMG_4491.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4492.jpg
    IMG_4492.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4495.jpg
    IMG_4495.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4496.jpg
    IMG_4496.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4497.jpg
    IMG_4497.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

sirtween

Are Erdbeer strain a posibility to aquire for ACE team for providing to wider community???

I get before few years some seeds of Erdbeer but get only males as i remember..

+1

I'm looking for some erdbeer since 2005, never find a clone.
Is it elated to the straberry swiss sativa?

Dog Star

Veteran
Erdbeer is i think from some Swiss breeder that is R.I.P. or atleast how i was get
explanation.. am haved from one friend few seeds but they sprout lousy and i think
i only haved one male between them.. so i could not made repro..

Answered my own question........
“To keep mother plants indoors, we recommend high photoperiods of 20/4, and don't restrict the root space with small pots.
We recommend this strain only for outdoor growing from spring to end of summer. ErdPurt has been mainly bred for outdoor growing in season time, and we cannot guarantee it will perform 100 % correctly when it is grown indoors.”

clearheaded

u can edit ;) ?

Erdbeer is i think from some Swiss breeder that is R.I.P. or atleast how i was get
explanation.. am haved from one friend few seeds but they sprout lousy and i think
i only haved one male between them.. so i could not made repro..

I could be wrong maybe it was before then but think the first provayor was green hornet?? could be wrong. leb?

40degsouth

Hi everyone,
Bit of an update for the two Erdperts I've got in this year. I'm pretty sure they went in on, or very close to, the first of November. One is growing and is pushing into 300mm tall, it has quite fat leaves and looks like it's just getting ready to start growing.
The other has started, what l believe to be, auto flowering. It slowed down a couple of weeks ago and started going a little purple on the top of its growing tip and a little on the stem; now he's thrown two, very purple, male flowers, the stem and tip are becoming more purple every day.
I plan on crossing this plant, hopefully, to the other Erdpert and some of the plants l have this year, to bring down flowering times of longer running plants, add density to looser flowers and a bit of CBD as well.
Anyone out there with experience and advice for using a similar pheno for my desired outcomes??
Cheers 40

King kahn

bjorn to farm. sorry to hear that man ive had nothing but good luck with ace seeds on initial germination. Method of gemination used? ive had seeds take 5 days but always pop. Hope you have better luck in future. :)

40degsouth

Hi everyone, hope you all survived the festive season unscathed.
I'd like to start by saying that l too had a poor germination with my Erdperts but these did not come from Ace, it was remiss of me to not state this in my original post; these seeds came from a secondary vendor. I haven't contacted them to see what their Attitude is like but l plan on letting them know with my next order because l had an appalling strike rate on some other genetics that have never let me down before, two out of five......is bad!!
It really is tragic when you go to the danger of bringing in seeds and they don't strike, you're also not getting what you paid for which is an added kick in the teeth. I'll also state for the record that my germination practices are sterile and temperatures are exact.
Anyway, l took the top out of the male because l couldn't tend the plants for a couple of weeks and the flowers were starting to open. When l came back the small bottom branches had grown about two or three inches and not a sign of a flower??
The other plant is pushing through one meter and is beginning to branch significantly. It's difficult to tell if this plant is a male or female because the preflowers are very small. They are round in appearance but stick tightly to the main stem, so at the moment this plant's going to be a bit of a surprise.
The structure of this plant is very strong and sturdy and is growing into a kind of wide Christmas tree shape. It's difficult to twist the top around and see the other side.
Cheers 40.

40degsouth

Hi everyone hope you're getting through the heat or the cold depending on where you are.
It's been quite hot here, 30 plus degrees every day for a few weeks. Summer was slow to arrive this year and over night temperatures, in December, were below 10 degrees C and days were in the mid 20s.
I think this has slowed most of the plants down, plus a two week later planting because of the moon.
It was also quite wet for the beginning of spring and the first week of December and this probably slowed the plants down as well. In fact l only started watering in the first week of January, at this spot.
Well it's official, the surprise Erdpert is a male. He's 1.3 meters tall and would be about 4 1/2- 5 feet wide, if you stretched his longest branches out.
I'm very happy for this and I'm looking forward to doing some crosses with this plant; it's really very solid, sturdy and strong and in no way is representative of a single bud structure that l have read in some of the descriptions or seen in some of the photos.
The other plant is continuing to grow, without showing any flowers at all but is becoming overgrown by another start that was planted when l realised it was a male.
Because they're both males I'll probably cut this one back and maybe move it, so l think this will be my last post for the Erdperts.
I really hope this information helps someone in the future,
Cheers 40.

40degsouth

Sorry for the double post but l wanted to add that the daylight hours, using sunrise and sunset as daylight hours, here now is 14.5.