What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4:20 tx time Whatcha smokin?

wickyd

never had mazar, but I've had skunk #1 before. The skunk was a wonderfully fruity smoke. I hope the mazar was able to keep that and add some stronger body fuzz to the stone.

G

Nate, how is that B52? I ordered some last week cause it caught my eye.

Tex

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
smoking leafs starting today til early july... underestimated my yield but it was only my 2nd grow. enjoy the goodies all ~

G

It's not 4:20 yet my time but to join with ya'll I lit up some Juicy, went real good with the Corona I'm having.

G

Tex Kid

Tex Kid

It's good. I liked the first pheno I grew out alot better, it was a funky lemony bud, the one I am smokin right now is just like others have described in their smoke reports in OG's SG.

The first pheno I had was killer, and this one won't be a permenant clone in me garden, in fact as far as I know after this is gone it may be the last time I smoke nirvanas b52.

All in all A pretty good strain, can form fat juicy buds, but not a keeper for me :)

wickyd

hey Nate,

have you tried any other nirvana strains out? I've got some bags from there, but I'm worried about the quality of smoke in comparison to knock out genetics and higher priced seeds. Are the flavors and potency there? or is there too much variability to tell?

Thanks for any help!