What's new

moving outside!

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
I love growing indoors, but the risks of having them growing in your home, low yeilds, and expensive light bills suck!! I have decided to move my grows outdoors, and I am going to make this a second job. It is obvious to me that having the grow sites unattatched to me, having much better yeilds, and the great halide in the sky (FREEBIE), are much better than having them indoors. I am planning on having as many sites as possible, but nowhere near each other. 2-3 females per site, with 3-4 sites is 6-12 bushes each fall. I would only have one season a year, which would cut back on anxiety for sure.
For a while I looked into moving to a med state where laws were already passed and I would be legal to grow, but why should I move away from my family and friends, and leave everything I know and love. In doing this I would be running away from the local laws and not standing against them. If every med user in california had picked up and moved to amsterdam, there would be no prop 215. I dont want to run, I want to fight.

friendlyfriend

Veteran
your in the SE and a tough guy! im in the north east and cant stand up and fight the government because i know ill lose. I just hope in the future i can produce enough chronic to get by year by year and not have to ask around for it.
Fighting the government in a lose lose situation in NY but hopefully things will change. I try and be as proactive as i can without being suspicious on a local level but there is so much we can do. Hopefully with a new administrator on the horizon this country will move in the right direction but for now we're fucked. Time will tell and our past will be our battle call!

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
This is definately going to be a knockdown dragout. I petition, make calls, send letters, and its all the same answer. " sure we believe that ill people shouldnt go to jail, however there is too high a risk blah blah blah. I plan on, pardon the pun, overgrow the this place. Not only my personal plots, but everywhere!!! I bet I have 2000 seeds in a jar I have been saving for a year or so, nothing special, I just have everyone who smokes save their seeds for me. There is going to be plants in ditches, in fields, in common areas, and parks. Anywhere they can be seen. In no way am I going to be indiscrete at anytime, but I want my state to know that Jane is here to stay.

Latest posts

Latest posts