What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali Connection 818 headband

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
look for Loompa's HB if not satisfied
Thanx HR , but i'm done playing with watered down seed crosses of her . i've got the real deal daywrecker cut coming to me pretty soon :dance013:

smokin a sample of it now .... & its defenatly what i've been looking for !!!

Frankly, I like the results I get with the CC gear. I have grown out their Larry, Buddha Tahoe, Jamaican OG and GSC with great results. I ordered up some CC Headband 818 today, along with CC GSC and some Reserva Privada OG#18

skunkno2

Sounds like a nice strain find you have to sift through the thread to find the people growing it and get the proper info. Theres a lot of people seem not to like swerve or his seed company but the threads about the strain not swerve and the ones growing it all seem to rate it bar one. Its hard sometimes to get to the reality of things. I've found a lot of the so called elite clones arn't that good the GG4 is the latest must have strain but personally I find it lacks strength. Sometimes the only way to know is to get the starin you want grow it and smoke it and make your own mind up. Its no good saying theres an elite Headband thats better there will always be something better its about how good the seeds are. Ive narrowed it down to these seeds or the Holy Grail Kush. Just grown the Critical Kush and found every seed to be a good pheno but sure if I did a thread would get loads of people who have never grown it saying how crap Brneys Farm is. Best bet is just look at the people who are actually growing it which is Hazenkush in this thread.

Rodehazrd

Well I grew the 818 in 2016 along with the Larry Both were very good stock and the 818 all 6 looked just alike. some finished earlier than others. The one that went 102 days was just wonderful. I'll buy both again.

Latest posts

Latest posts