What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New England Growers and Medical Users

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ganjaD, sorry to hear about the injury. i hope it all turns out good in the end. where are you trying to move too? i went from mass to maine, most people would go south. but not me. :D

archie123

Mr.FB,,well i know you can clone em,ty,..my lighting seems to keep things pretty stort between inods,thanks for the info.....will keep you posted,,,thanks man.....sounds like fun...also those wknd spl,look fine/should hit a pk??but i got baked on some xmas bud and ordered all fem autoflower beans,not clever @ all???:{need some daddy's???,,,,update on the soil made some LC's mix w/couple bricks of canna in it ,will be 25 day old+-when the critters are ready....thanks 4 all the info,,,,,,keep it real easy
I love new england to,it's the weather that sux

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys,
got some new pics.
a ch9 close to finish and some of my moms, and whats going on in the EZ cloner now. :plant grow:

-=- CH9 #7
picture.php

-=- c99 x PR, still being vegged b4 she mothers.
picture.php

-=- chemD clone
picture.php

-=- the EZ cloner
picture.php

-=-
i just started labeling my pics. i like it. :yes:

H

heavy dank nugg

east coast sour diesel, and archie there is no new york sour diesel there is new york city diesel they are unrelated two completly different strains.The orginal is the east coast.Nycd is a knockoff its pretty good but its not sour.

ecsd (clone only)

picture.php

picture.php

And a while ago a friend sent me some casey jones f2 beans I found a excellent female that just reeks of blueberry's and has the twisted leaf formation that is present from the thai backround in oriental express, Casey is ecsd x oriental express

picture.php

picture.php

heres a bud shot

picture.php

and from 10 days ago

http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=13441&pictureid=293947[/I my gift to New England..

last one killer chem

[IMG]http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=13441&pictureid=293945

Last edited:

archie123

thanks all,these are seeds so they are a cross of something we will see???HDN that is a sweet lookin grow,thanks for the update...how long does casey take to finish??bet she smells sweet???thanks again................and FB that just makes me ill?????thanks

Last edited:
G

Ganja D

east coast sour diesel, and archie there is no new york sour diesel there is new york city diesel they are unrelated two completly different strains.The orginal is the east coast.Nycd is a knockoff its pretty good but its not sour.

ecsd (clone only)

picture.php

picture.php

And a while ago a friend sent me some casey jones f2 beans I found a excellent female that just reeks of blueberry's and has the twisted leaf formation that is present from the thai backround in oriental express, Casey is ecsd x oriental express

picture.php

picture.php

heres a bud shot

picture.php

and from 10 days ago

picture.php

last one killer chem

picture.php

Lookin good man. Casey Jones is a cross of Train wreak and thai crossed with ecsd v3, not ecsd x oriental express.
Either way, looks like your killin it!
Peace.

Last edited:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
What camera are you guys using? Just got a Cannon sx120 is. Wondering if I can take quality pics like yours. I do not know how to use my camera yet, so I've got some learning to do. Just wondering if I can get shots like yours.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i recently got a sony cybershot 12.1MP 3x zoom. that replaced my cybershot 3.2MP. so theres a huge difference in the pictures i used to take and the ones i take now.

H

heavy dank nugg

hold your fire i have the same exact camera it's good for the money.

ronbo51

Veteran
Hey guys I have a place in Maine. I hear the laws are going to change big time this Spring. Anyone know the poop???

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys I have a place in Maine. I hear the laws are going to change big time this Spring. Anyone know the poop???

i heard the case when they were first proposing the changes ( they had a audio webcast of the meeting in Dec). they want to double the amount of plants per medical patient. and get at least one dispensary per county. i didnt hear the whole thing, but im sure they will webcast the next one. and we can listen at home while we hit our bongs!!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran

Now, keep in mind, I'm not talkin about the LAW here, but the attitude. For the most part, I've found that if you don't do anything real arrogant, they don't come charging after you in Maine. The only busts I hear about in Maine are people with HUGE grows both indoor and outdoor. Last summer/fall, there was a huge plot found up by Bangor. They left behind several buildings that were occupied by the workers of the plot. Nobody was ever arrested, but the head investigator said they stopped counting at over 1000 plants and that was the smaller of 3 plots. There was also a recent 6kw indoor operations that was popped, but I think it was a fluke that the cops came across the grow. They were actually going to the residence to serve papers on a roommate for failure to appear for something or another. I have several friends in Maine that have 600-1200 watt grows. I also know one that I am a little concerned about running more like 5k... pretty sketchy. Anyway, the point is, all the people with more modest grows, not trying to make a fortune, but keep themselves and a few friends in smoke, have been doing it for years and are not exactly discreet nor really all that secretive about their activities. So, welcome to Maine neighbor (from over in New Hampshire).

mgk :tiphat:

donny darko

Why are you so worried about your friend running 5k. It is not like they are working with power companies. I would be more worried about your friends with loose lips.
darko

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good after noon new england

welcome donny, great movie by the way!! one of my favorites.

im brewing up some EWC tea now. gonna strain her out, and add her to the EZ cloner. it cuts rooting time aday or 2 :D. im alittle behind on the clones. so anything that will help, ill do.
my seedbay money is in the mail. so ill have the mystic gems probably next friday. but the grape sorbert and DG's select mix from the boo, will be here by friday. :D that grape sorbert has me wanting big time!! DG's select is: sweetest cindy99, dieselrella,and oger99. so i get a good deal on 5 new strains.
:plant grow:

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
Looks like some of us are going to get hit with two serious snowstorms in a row this week... let's hope the power doesn't go out! And here I was hoping we'd make it to spring without any more snowstorms. :badday:

Latest posts

Latest posts