What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marbella CSC

47ronin1

Hello everyone, i will come to Marbella this summer and i'd like to know if it is possible to join a cannabis social club in Marbella. I saw on weed maps that some of them are still open, can you give me some advices on how to become member in one of this?
thanks

hazyfontazy

Veteran
i think most have closed ,,the law changed a short while ago so i believe ,,if any are still open email or call them if u have contact details

nol van schaik

Since the PP, the most corrupt political gang of Spain, have taken over command, Marbella has a PP Mayor, clubs are under fire. I know CSC Organicannabis is closed, others are still open. This means, if you pay, you can stay. The Dutch owner of Organicannabis did not budge, so they raided her several times, she has been in lock up for 5 tomes for 72 hours.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
What Nol says...

Spain is weird, and it varies a lot, the law is the same, but the Police, local politicians, county council, licensing office,medio ambiente, stray dog man, you name it, 101 other things can come into play to affect things.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Far too many English in that area,,,,,,
Not the best of sorts,,,,lived in Banus in 85 ,,,,s2