What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Everything Sour

G

REALLY GREAT CC and everyone!!!

REALLY GREAT CC and everyone!!!

So many great shots of SD!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again CC for letting me have a go with SD clone!
Lost the battle to mites and heat,to much neem shit an me?
HAd mites so bad at the time i dunked the whole pot in neem!
Lost the SD clone but had my male PINE#5 seed it hehehehe...
Plus made a good cross with my BananaLou....awaiting trails!!
Your right about this jewel CC i love the taste and knock ya hard high!
Burns clean just like the stuff i smoke usually....
Sorry i didnt get a pic back when i grew a clone out,but here
one from REZ buddy some SSSDH nug!

G

OK....some KILLER Strawberry Diesel......yumyumyum...
i believe there to be 3 different phenos....one leaning tword the SD one tword the Strawberrry...and one mixed,,...my favorite so far is the strawberry pheno....for the taist and the KILLER ride. theses nuggs from the garden of the DAM>:) xlent yob mang....REZZZZZZZ youve outdone yourself!!! i mights have to try harder to WIN the POTM to bank some of those beans......:) SUPER YUMYUM :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

G

Omfg!
-=TGG=-
That is hilariously f'n incredible
THose plants are amazing
just look at that dragons breath!
SD is one bad mofo of a father/breeder!

-=TGG=-

SDV3 x AK-47= Dragons Breath
You know that pic was at 7 weeks into flower only..at 10 weeks it was crazy ass big...lol..
Wish i still had some pic's of my SDV3 x Jackie-O plants..there one big THC ball...
I'll have to run some more and take some pic's..
Thanks for the up's Ganjafari..

REZDOG

Veteran
Ze' Sour Diesel Clone

Ze' Sour Diesel Clone

11061psdht.jpg

11061psdht_3_.JPG

11061psdht_2_.JPG

tap_water

-=TGG=- said:
SDV3 x AK-47= Dragons Breath
You know that pic was at 7 weeks into flower only..at 10 weeks it was crazy ass big...lol..
Wish i still had some pic's of my SDV3 x Jackie-O plants..there one big THC ball...
I'll have to run some more and take some pic's..
Thanks for the up's Ganjafari..

I just cut a DB/DB TGG. I didn't shoot any pics as I'm Siteless!!!! :rant: LMFAO!!!!!

I shit my Jackie-O to all hell with two failed been pops and the one that took was shocked into 3 months of death veg due to Hanna and my PH. I fucked a dozen beens and gave another few dozens away but you bet your ass old Tappy kept 20-30 for another run.LMFAO!!!!

Here is the sad plant that ended up being topped or something. She wasn't big but did finish and will finish strong the next time. Well after all these other SDV3's and Crosses. About 5 or so going now. :headbange

I guess I have a Hashplant 1 now after seeing yours. She is 40 days flipped and not throwing big buds yet but looking happy. I killed 3 of the 4 clones as I didn't think she was a good one and now see how she is not a big yeilder so i will let her run and see how she does and the cut will have to play mommy if I like.LOL

I have lot's of these SDV3 and her crosses in my photo's but just waiting till my site comes back up. Tap

Edit, K, I give the fuck up. Loading pics here don't work for me. What ever is in my gallery was sent in a PM and the pics I loaded on this post are who fucking knows where???

Those pot pics are most likely Direwulfy= SDV3/Blue Buddha and DB Crossed or recrossed?? MR1?? I do beleave the close up bud shot to be a 50 day or so Jackie-O and she went 75 or so.

Pretty sure I'm done here as I can't PM anyone due to some fucked up reasaon and that is why I was here to begin with. Tap

Last edited:

Babombeez

ECSD and SourSaver

ECSD and SourSaver

Very nice pics all! all these pics are making me crave some ECSD...

here are a few pics of ECSD--

and an ECSD hybrid I made called SourSaver (ECSD x BOG Lifesaver)--
by the way this is NOT the same version as Zep's SS, this one belongs to me...

Beez

Last edited:
J

JeffSpicoli

wow that "soursaver" looks excellent... beautiful hues to her
well done!

G

-=TGG=- said:
SDV3 x AK-47

SDV3 x HP#1

SDV3 x HP#1

SDV3 x HP#1

SDV3 x HP#1

SDV3 x Purple Urkel

SDV3 x Purple Urkel

SDV3 x Purple Urkel

Outdoor SDV3 F2's

fn wicked biznizz there...hows the smoke?

hey -=TGG=-

how dominant is the SDV3 in those crosses? which cross do you like most?

-=TGG=-

Hi Tap you old fart...lol...
Just upload the pic to your gallery then into your posts...

1969..how dominant is the SDV3 in those crosses? which cross do you like most?

SDV3 is very dominant in most all crosses i've done so far...
The best was SDV3 x Jackie-O and SDV3 x Hashplant #1 and SDV3 x (Blue goo x Sudden impact) i call it "Hellfire"...
I do have lots of SDV3 crosses i have not grown out yet..so time will tell..

I do have some SDV3 x SSH and some SDV3 x Willie Nelson and Willie Nelson x SSH seeds that i need to try out here some day...so many seeds so little time..lol..

Last edited:

-=TGG=-

Here's a few more pic's i found... :joint:
Indoor Hellfire at 56 days..cut it at 70...
SDV3 x (Blue goo x Sudden Impact)=Hellfire

Outdoor Hellfire

outdoor Hellfire

outdoor Hellfire

SDV3 x Hashplant#1

tap_water

-=TGG=- said:
Hi Tap you old fart...lol...
Just upload the pic to your gallery then into your posts...
QUOTE]

Yah and it gives me Member Gallery and I added three??? :cuss: :bashhead:

I think I said this before??? Fight ,Fuckit or through it out the window!!!!!!!!! :wave: :spank: :badday:

I'll try the little box here to the right but then about done with trying to use this site. Tap

tap_water

I don't have 50 post nor will I ever on this site as I posted the pics in the gallory in a PM and now there public and i now can't PM and or post a Fucking Pic in My Gallory as i must not have one. :bashhead: :cuss: :spank:

Says Members gallory and there was pics loaded on there so if anyone like to look go find them. :wave:

TGG, It's not working and I have tried my best a few times and I'm now MAD!!!!!! Or should i say out of here for good and off to smoke some Direwulfe that I took 13 weeks.LMFAO!!!!!! :joint: Tappy