What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for Aeroponic user!!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Thanks for all help guys!! i must to think about it :)

@palindrome what kind of nozzles can i use? what type of pipes can i use? i talking for aero... hpa :tiphat:

Any PE80 pipe should do, you might have to calculate the pressure destribution depending on pump, length and manifold size. You will need to google this, it's math and I cant remember the formulars n shit. Do some research, my guess is 25 mm PE80 pipe will be perfect.

For the misters, any 360 degree micron mister around 80 micron should do fine. I used a 60-100 micron mister/fogger, that give about 80 micron mist at 5 bar. I would pick something that fit's, the international PE standard. Another good choice, would be a mister/fogger thats easy to change.

I would use this butterfly

And fit them with the 7 L/h misters like on the pic below. Often sold as Dan foggers or cross foggers, im sure you can find them online.

Foggers/micron misters clogs up, so you will need a micron prefilter on your feedline, id say 120 micron should be all right. But still even with that, they clog from nutrient build-up. Why I like the butterfly mounted misters, as you can easy remove and replace it. If one clog during the grow, you don't need to run a cleaning solution with plants in your system. You just replace the mister, put the clogged one in some vinegar and it's good as new next time you'll need it.

So get extra misters!

Cross fogger, with the same 7 L/h mister head

C

Chipleader

U can also come take a look at my diary in my signature
it was my First try of High pressure aeroponics system and i come across lot of differents problemes
Some very usefull advice was given by other user and allowed me to make a nice cool first try :D

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
after years of starting seeds/clones in 3 gallon diy bubbler, with 4 large air stones, I am experimenting with lpa with a twist. Instead of running 24/7 mine is on a deep cycle timer: currently 2.5 minutes on and 30 minutes off

My reason for doing so is to develop larger root mass before transitioning to f & d totes. This is critical once moved to the totes as roots were not long enough and not getting sufficient nutrient, causing some stunting at a most critical time in growth

View attachment 450054

View attachment 450055

View attachment 450056