What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have troubles with clones and coco

Absolem

Im not talk about new growth. I can see plants doesn't grow like I want. I talk more about eatablish leaves. Can someone see how purple is central leaves vein?
And how light green is veins between each blade just like magnesium def. Can you?
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Thanks for the new pics. I do see what you're talking about. Coco is tricky. Too much magnesium and you lock out calcium. Too much calcium and you lock out magnesium.

Nutrient deficiencies usually aren't caused by a lack of one element but an imbalance from an excess of one or two elements that are causing lockout.

Send in a tap water sample to Jr Peters lab and get it tested. It's around $40. Without knowing the magnesium and calcium levels of your tap water it's just a guessing game.

Peace

Trich_Tyson

I stand behind my previous post still. Locking out some stuff
Yes it looks like early mag. And maybe early N

Are the nutrients your using new to you?

Absolem provided some great advice. Some which I️ should totally use lol

maimunji

Thanks for the new pics. I do see what you're talking about. Coco is tricky. Too much magnesium and you lock out calcium. Too much calcium and you lock out magnesium.

Nutrient deficiencies usually aren't caused by a lack of one element but an imbalance from an excess of one or two elements that are causing lockout.

Send in a tap water sample to Jr Peters lab and get it tested. It's around $40. Without knowing the magnesium and calcium levels of your tap water it's just a guessing game.

Peace
Here is my tap water.

Nitrit mg/l-3
Nitrate mg/l <0,007
Ph- between 7.0 -8.0 vary between winter and summer
Amonium mg/l - <0,05
Ec- 275
Water hardness - 3 ; (8.4°d)
Calcium mg/l - 44
Magnesium mg/l -10
Manganese mg /l - < 10
Chlorides mg/l - 8

maimunji

I stand behind my previous post still. Locking out some stuff
Yes it looks like early mag. And maybe early N

Are the nutrients your using new to you?

Absolem provided some great advice. Some which I️ should totally use lol

Not nutrients not new. Mother plants of both clones was growing previous grow without issues with same nutes. Much lower e.c at this stage of grow.

maimunji

Droped epsom salt and up feed to 1.4. Clones finally greener and start to grow. Don't know why they was stunted for more than 2 weeks. Will try to understand and will post results. Possible too much light + not enough nutes. Will see maybe next grow.
Many thanks to all for help and knowledge.:tiphat:

maimunji

picture.php