What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Seed Bank Thread?

whoreable

terps must be pretty high because even loading a 1/5th of a bowl with Dosiso and the rest with my local dispensary GG#4 I taste the Dosi more than the GG

:tiphat: hats off to the doc

Scrappy-doo

All females from my dosi f2 #9 turned out nice. Terps ,flavor, potency, bag appeal, decent yield, easy to grow, 9-10 week finishers. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

beta

Veteran
Love my Archive Scooby Snacks but hate that the name is too easy to confuse with the well known clone-only from the same area Archive is from. Kind of a bunk thing for them to do, imo, considering the clone had been well known before they made their seeds. I call it 'Cookie Face' instead.

Scrappy-doo

no pics? show us the gems, after all this is cannabis flower photo forum. Lol.

Here's probably my favorite all around pheno. More og than cookies but she ticks all the boxes for me.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L

longdonsilver

Love my Archive Scooby Snacks but hate that the name is too easy to confuse with the well known clone-only from the same area Archive is from. Kind of a bunk thing for them to do, imo, considering the clone had been well known before they made their seeds. I call it 'Cookie Face' instead.

No it wasn't. Both versions were made at the exact same time in 2011/2012.

L

longdonsilver

That is quite contrary to the story told by Scooby Snacks (clone) breeder One-Eye.

https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181/episode-20-ft-one-eye

Well his memory must be foggy, but I'm not gonna listen to 2 hours and 40 minutes to find where he says it. Regardless doesn't matter, neither was intended to copy the other.

beta

Veteran
For what it's worth One-Eye gives Archive the benefit of the doubt believing them when they say that they didn't know about the clone, but it sounds like the clone existed well before the seed line.

L

longdonsilver

For what it's worth One-Eye gives Archive the benefit of the doubt believing them when they say that they didn't know about the clone, but it sounds like the clone existed well before the seed line.

I don't know when One Eye made it, but archive scooby was made in 2012 in los angeles.

I was living and breeding in Los Angeles at the time it was made, and Archive was/has never operated in Oregon prior to 2015 med/rec dispensary passing.

I would gladly change the name if One-Eye cares that much. It's really of no major importance or consequence.

L

longdonsilver

Didn't you Kreate the first version with your first face-off stud and the second with multiples males? I love it so much when my pc gets hacked and my personal info is spread on private sites, you motherfuck.

Huh? I can barely operate a computer much less hack anything. Not clue what this is reference to. I had my Instagram hacked and deleted recently? Shit sucks.

L

longdonsilver

What does identity theft have to do with anything? You've lost me there. I perfectly happy with my identity, not sure why I'd want to take someone else's.

L

longdonsilver

Yuck Mouth (GMO x Dosidos)
picture.php

Flavour Pack (Hollywood Pure Kush x MoonBow(ZkittlesxDosidos)
picture.php

Dank Dough (Dolato 41 x MoonBow)
picture.php

Candied Grapes (Grape Pie x Moonbow)
picture.php

beta

Veteran
I don't know when One Eye made it, but archive scooby was made in 2012 in los angeles.

I was living and breeding in Los Angeles at the time it was made, and Archive was/has never operated in Oregon prior to 2015 med/rec dispensary passing.

I would gladly change the name if One-Eye cares that much. It's really of no major importance or consequence.

If you listen to the podcast he says he doesn't care and doesn't hold any ill will, but it is hard to believe that a cannabis seed company operating in Portland OR didn't know about one of the most famous cuts in the area.

L

longdonsilver

If you listen to the podcast he says he doesn't care and doesn't hold any ill will, but it is hard to believe that a cannabis seed company operating in Portland OR didn't know about one of the most famous cuts in the area.

If you can read, or maybe you just don't care to comprehend, I just stated that I created it in 2012 in LOS ANGELES. Prior to 2015 I never was operating in Oregon at all and had no idea whatever was going on in the dispensary scene there. Archive, historically, never was an Oregon company, operation, etc, or had anything to do with Oregon prior, for that matter.

I

Ignignokt

Will Archive ever be releasing the Face Off OGK crosses again or is that history?