What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plagron Green Sensation

Terpyterps

Sorry for advance that I bump this thread up, but it seems that there was never conclusion why Plagron Green Sensation is good addition to the nutrient input and why it gives good results. It is quite simple thing, it’s not the PK nor the ratio of them, although they play part in the final results. It is actually loading the plants with carbon molecules and that is the reason for fattening buds, stacking them, making them dense and heavy, but also it is very reason why it produce more trichomes and so on. Whole idea of the nutrients is to make plants work correctly so they can absorb co2 from air, but if you are not adding extra co2 from air there is always limited supply of it, but you can also push carbon to the plan through it roots. So there you go. You are adding extra carbon through roots to the plants rather than solely through air. If you use extra co2 gas I would not see much reason to use this product, I would then rather do basic PK supplement.

It is the only extra that I use on top of the powder feeding top dress nutrients. I do use EM-1 and their Enhancer, but I add those once every two weeks. Usually I start from week 2 with 1/3 dose of Green Sensation and work up from there and keeping eye on the plants response to the product. You can use this salt based nutrient additive with organic growing and it does not kill the beneficial microbes. Low dose is the key here because it will build up in the soil, so less is more or one could use full dose but use it every two weeks maybe.

Sorry for advance that I bump this thread up, but it seems that there was never conclusion why Plagron Green Sensation is good addition to the nutrient input and why it gives good results. It is quite simple thing, it’s not the PK nor the ratio of them, although they play part in the final results. It is actually loading the plants with carbon molecules and that is the reason for fattening buds, stacking them, making them dense and heavy, but also it is very reason why it produce more trichomes and so on. Whole idea of the nutrients is to make plants work correctly so they can absorb co2 from air, but if you are not adding extra co2 from air there is always limited supply of it, but you can also push carbon to the plan through it roots. So there you go. You are adding extra carbon through roots to the plants rather than solely through air. If you use extra co2 gas I would not see much reason to use this product, I would then rather do basic PK supplement.

It is the only extra that I use on top of the powder feeding top dress nutrients. I do use EM-1 and their Enhancer, but I add those once every two weeks. Usually I start from week 2 with 1/3 dose of Green Sensation and work up from there and keeping eye on the plants response to the product. You can use this salt based nutrient additive with organic growing and it does not kill the beneficial microbes. Low dose is the key here because it will build up in the soil, so less is more or one could use full dose but use it every two weeks maybe.
How do you know it's carbon in the bottle?

Asentrouw

Hi guys, anybody familiar with Plagron nutrients? Have been seeing some things come by and curious to know if anybody has any experience with it?

They have good soils, reasonably priced. Tried some of their other ferts, like superworm, PK 13/14, fish force, etc. which all pretty much did what they are supposed to do.

Never tried green sensation though, but I think the price is much to high for what a fert is supposed to be delivering.

Don't know what "modified carbonmolecule" they talk about, but seems just marketing to me if I look at the ingredient list (pottasium phosphate, milk protine, pottasium hydroxide, lactic- and phosphoric acid, EDTA, phosphorous penta oxide). I think some PK works just aswell.

Last edited: