What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flashpoint

I got it narrowed down to 3. All are killer looking..There all game changers :D. I might keep #11 and chose between #13,#12. These 2 are the same phenotype. #11 Looks like a pheno I found and lost awhile back.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

zativax

THC balls

THC balls

:comfort:

I got all over my PPP:s these balls :)

Seems that they are THC oil balls.

You can see size of those when comparing to other picks fraphite pencils end ( old fashion one )

Those are very very sticky :)

Dirt Bag

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78228&pictureid=1908631&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78228&pictureid=1908630&thumb=1]View Image:comfort:[/URL]

I got all over my PPP:s these balls :)

Seems that they are THC oil balls.

You can see size of those when comparing to other picks fraphite pencils end ( old fashion one )

Those are very very sticky :)

I believe it's insect secretions. Perhaps other, more knowledgeable members will chime in with confirmation, details, and the remedy. GL

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Chocolate banana glue and gelato#45 both just starting week 6 today..

I cant wait for the uk to legalise so i can do this full time...

MJflcLr.jpg

Gfhhxqs.jpg

b4FwRg5.jpg

sKmCcPx.jpg

ZJa6GMN.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just cut this down today. Jackie O. She really needs a few more days, but this strain starts to develop seeds if I run it past 60 days.

picture.php

G

blue sat +sweetooth

Attachments

• large.5bb53f0a01e21_DSC00013(2).JPG.3e2ddbba9d822518f6cd069b284b5425.JPG
    large.5bb53f0a01e21_DSC00013(2).JPG.3e2ddbba9d822518f6cd069b284b5425.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 11

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just cut this down today. Jackie O. She really needs a few more days, but this strain starts to develop seeds if I run it past 60 days.

View Image

That would indicate she has some nanners in late flower. I have seen that on many crosses. If u pick them off u can try to limit the amount of seeds. Also misting with RO will kill pollen.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Huh? I think your parents may have skipped that special talk with you about the birds and the bees.

Thanks for the Sex Ed lesson but as Hammerhead said some strains just do that. I find it happens most often on many OG strains. I have seen nanners late in flower many times and I always pick them off but never seen any on my Jackie O. Will try the r/o trick....thanks for the advise.

REALPOTency

Veteran
Tally Man (Oni Seeds)
BananaOg /dosidos x papaya
Dragon ball resin, dosidos pheno
cookie tropical funki smell fruit flavor undertones
hibrid indica couch look effects very strong
picture.php