What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

True OG

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Day 62.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

E

EveryOneSmokes

True og.. I'm glad I got this girl on lock, she never leaving the dungeon...
picture.php

E

EveryOneSmokes

I take all my Ogeez to atleast day 70.. Sometimes
A little less by a day or so..they really stack weights in the later weeks..

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TRUE OG X STARDAWG #2 DAY 56

stardawg leaner. ultra tacky/sticky resin with gnarly chem/mushroomy/garlic smells. stayed short. giant calyxs

TRUE OG X STARDAWG #1 DAY 56

og leaner on roids. stronger og funk with a bit of chem in there. stacked and with larger buds than mom.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Props that is a good looking star/og cross right there!

thanks bro! after i saw what money did with the tk x stardawg i had to make my own. next step, finding a proper stud...

I love the look of that cross. is the #2 your own cut?

theyre both from the seeds i made. very few people have these beans at this point and it will stay that way until i make the f2's.

Looking sick as always homie. Im sad to say I have nothing coming down for a bit just scraping by. How much longer looks ready to smoke :bigeye:

I have been stepping my game up lately. I have quite an arsenal. We picked up a true baby finally cant wait to run it.

Im pist we didn't get to hook up we'll figure it out. I'm coming out there in july for some chilling...

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
True OG x ★Dawg #1 day 71

True OG x ★Dawg #1 day 71

cut this one down a few days ago. looking to be about a 50/50 mix of both parents. smell is og with a strong chemmy background. lots of buds on this plant. og frame with better node spacing and slightly larger buds. keeping her around for another run.

have to post flicks of the #2 & #10 as well. be back with those soon.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
True OG x ★Dawg #10 day 73

True OG x ★Dawg #10 day 73

og leaner. typical og frame, stretch and node spacing. larger nugs however. smells like acetone/cleaner mixed with og. if yall remember those nasty little tubes with that weird plastic shit you blew in to bubbles, it smells like that stuff mixed with og. really really nice.

didnt gets cuts of this one but im revegging her. that smell is so dank, hope she revegs fast.