What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SUBROBS BROS GROW SHOW

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
fishstick-josey, vh, skull and noyb...thanks to all!
---weirdest f'ng thing, when speaking of the tahoe i hear many comments like "its awright" "not the best og" and even "not really og" but i am in love with this strain. shitty yield, but the taste is absolutely sublime! lil mellower buzz on the body than other og's, but what a great all around package!
--the dubble-well, nothin really to say about that that hasnt been said. if you try it you will love it!
---pure kush, last night i told bro that if it werent for the fact it came over w the s dub and the tahoe i woulda been alot more excited about it. but boy is she a heavy stone! will weed out the medical effects as i get to know her....
-----happy friday everyone!

Grizz

Veteran
Sub as far as being as big a ass hole as anybody else? I think Skull and me got you beat. lol..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nope, just smoked it all....haha. will take some more pics of what he has goin now....but i think its all sour dubble (3) and one, uh.....tahoe. oh thats right 2 sour dubble, 1 tahoe, 1 chemd

S

Shan Diego

Bump to the OG Herijuana. I've tried some, and it is some of the highest quality herb I've had. And the longevity of the sensation... that's where the money's at. I'm not too proud to beg...pretty, pretty please can somebody get it? I would come over and clean your bathroom for a cut of that...

guest396

As for the P91 silver pearl thing... All i know is that it contains silver pearl, not sure if its a silver pearl x NL or what.... Ill have to clarify that

Yeah Jeff this just clarifies what i already believed to be true. i know my favorite smokes (headband, p91, uk cheese etc.) contain some very similar traits and this proves it! thanks man.

Silver Pearl (Sensi) Early Pearl X Skunk 1 X Northern Lights

OHGEE-out and about

guest396

Bump to the OG Herijuana. I've tried some, and it is some of the highest quality herb I've had. And the longevity of the sensation... that's where the money's at. I'm not too proud to beg...pretty, pretty please can somebody get it? I would come over and clean your bathroom for a cut of that...

Shan, still waiting to even try it but it is on my list of things to do, i have heard nothing but good things about it! i'm a pretty determined f*cker so i guess i'll start now. if I get it and ultimately i will if it is meant at all, this being the case when i do, ask and you shall recieve! i have already been very busy with the ones a bro here gifted me on a couple o' meet n greets (spreading the SD love here in nor cal) and am now slowing down on the growing for smoke (between 10oz and a lb. in the last 2 months, over kill!) and begin to do what i want, grow to make the best crosses with my bro's of all my favs. and theirs! can't beat that. morning btw.

OHGEE-out

guest396

waddup d-oh yeeeeaaaah. i have. some of skulls. quite a few times. it may be the best tasting herb ive ever had. i almost wish i had never tasted it, cuz ECSD is my favorite smoke, but now the problem is the taste lags in comparison. the high is a little strong for me to smoke all the time though, like chem d. as others have said, it is the next 'it cali strain'. and yes everyone, i do realize that posts like that are part of the hype machine that annoys the crap outta everyone, but its that good. haha.

sorry if i mis-posted on a few of your threads bro. i have smoked some of both your discards and your keepers and truthfully most of his (sub's) discards are better then many peoples top shelf keepers so if i'm high enough to mis post or high jack or whatever people you know that the sour dubble has got to be the shit! fact is sub knows his herb and anyone sub fucks with has probably got about as good or better. if he likes it up there w/ ecsd and chem d then i want it! nuff said:joint:

OHGEE

Danknuggler

I'm wondering if the Hero you guys speak of is the same one I remember there being some seeds available from Motarebel I think it was?Oguana Kush or something like that

J

JeffSpicoli

the one we speak of is Motarebel seeds Herijuana crossed to OGKUSH... I have no idea to the specifics of the cross.. But its very OG dominant, but you can defff notice a slight herijuana undertone to it... I dont know why they spell it Herojuana tho