What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RasG

just bought some of your fine genetics...(sour diesel kush, head banger and purple rockstar) hope to find some keepers. hope to cross a stinky sdk male into my killer malawi mother. I am trying to recreate a killer pdx,oregon strain called catalyst which was lemony and stinky with a high that made put lots of elite strains to shame. keep up the good fight
jah bless
RasG

RasG

so if i bought off of your website are there any freebee seeds that come with that??
really looking forward to growing out your seeds...been on ic as a non member for years...never seen such an influx of trolls busting some breeders balls..(look at res. dog he had hermi probs and charged 200 a pack but he was worshiped) so i feel that you must have some decent genetics and at a very fair price....thank you

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rez was the most attacked internet seedsman in history...he just deleted all negative posts and banned people...the negative posts would add up too quickly and he would crack...people would see his true nature...then the cycle would start again...medman is getting his chance..you wanna sell beans on line..you better be ready...and setting the all time record for 'fans' w under 10 posts is not really helping...most probably it adds to the 'trolling' because it looks so...canned...and I ain't hating on him...or you..just saying

RasG

Rez was the most attacked internet seedsman in history...he just deleted all negative posts and banned people...the negative posts would add up too quickly and he would crack...people would see his true nature...then the cycle would start again...medman is getting his chance..you wanna sell beans on line..you better be ready...and setting the all time record for 'fans' w under 10 posts is not really helping...most probably it adds to the 'trolling' because it looks so...canned...and I ain't hating on him...or you..just saying

Ok....but people only busted on Rez b/c they grew his beans and saw the results they paid 200 for....med man is getting trolled by people who have not grown his gear....major diff. drop the cash and grow med mans gear before you judge it...thats funny..judging a breeder w/o growing his gear...good luck with that illogic. As a TY member i appreciate med mans efforts...

RasG

hope to find some keepers. hope to cross a stinky sdk male into my killer malawi mother. I am trying to recreate a killer pdx,oregon strain called catalyst which was lemony and stinky with a high that made put lots of elite strains to shame. keep up the good fight
jah bless
RasG
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=83792
here are some pics i came across on icmag of the catalsyt....still have not had herb that was better than this herb, I had the luck to smoke some grown by the breeder himself........

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just bought some of your fine genetics...(sour diesel kush, head banger and purple rockstar) hope to find some keepers. hope to cross a stinky sdk male into my killer malawi mother. I am trying to recreate a killer pdx,oregon strain called catalyst which was lemony and stinky with a high that made put lots of elite strains to shame. keep up the good fight
jah bless
RasG

thanks for your support man.

i have obsessively restated that my gear does and will speak for itself.

please read the policy in this sub-forum concerning hermies and guarantees

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

lol, ya equally matched by trolls with under 10 posts haha

med-man

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MedMan why don't you just get Clarence to send SubRob a few packs for free?

Get a few long time posters to pop some beans.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am compiling a list to give big c for june 1st.

if subrob is interested, he can let me know and i will list him

med-man

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know must seem I am against med man....though this is only the second thread of his I've posted in...however...if you look back...I haven't really dogged him out for anything other than his responses to a couple questions when he first arrived...in the other thread I ended up going back and forth w an idiot who was supporting medman w the argument that "genetics and lineage don't matter when making and selling seeds"
I know it seems like I have a problem w dude...but ask medman to count the number of his posts that I've rated helpful and you may see a different side....
My problem isn't w medman or his genes..

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so if i bought off of your website are there any freebee seeds that come with that??
really looking forward to growing out your seeds...been on ic as a non member for years...never seen such an influx of trolls busting some breeders balls..(look at res. dog he had hermi probs and charged 200 a pack but he was worshiped) so i feel that you must have some decent genetics and at a very fair price....thank you

i can only talk about my seedbay account i think.

but everyone always gets free seeds with every purchase over 100.00 from med-man brand.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MedMan why don't you just get Clarence to send SubRob a few packs for free?

Get a few long time posters to pop some beans.

0n another note, growing for 10 years in bc and being a part of that industry taught me that talk is very very cheap in this game. maybe more then any other.

no biz like the gro biz

med-man

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
I never buy "supposed" genetics until a few people have grown them out and reported...It's just so easy to stamp a package these days, put a label on it and seed 10 seeds for 100 bucks..I know Med-man'd prices aren't that high...but it's all conjecture and heresy...until I see reports..posts...and pics..of sed strains...It could be Shantibaba,,Rez..Tom Hill, I don't fucking care..you have to prove your wears are good before I open my pocket...and I refruse to be someone's guinea pig

peace
Chefboy

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know must seem I am against med man....though this is only the second thread of his I've posted in...however...if you look back...I haven't really dogged him out for anything other than his responses to a couple questions when he first arrived...in the other thread I ended up going back and forth w an idiot who was supporting medman w the argument that "genetics and lineage don't matter when making and selling seeds"
I know it seems like I have a problem w dude...but ask medman to count the number of his posts that I've rated helpful and you may see a different side....
My problem isn't w medman or his genes..

i collect elite clones and make seeds with them.

genes that have stood the test of time, grower respect and more important smoker respect. i do not dissect them for genetic material to impress trolls on ic (not you). what i do do is provide very high powered beans. talking about them doesnt prove anything.

i share what i grow for my pain, if no one is into them, i seriously dont really care

D

DJXXPLATINUM

YEAH HE CAUGHT A BUNCH OF HATERS BUT...CAUSE HIS GEAR IS AS JUST AS GOOD AS THE HIGH PRICE STUFF.....MY BUDDY INCANADA HAS BEEN RUNNING HIS GEAR FOR A WHILE AND SAYS ALL HIS STUFF ROCKS..AT $40 A PAK YOU CAN'T GO WRONG...THANKS FOR PASSN THE LOVE..DJ

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i collect elite clones and make seeds with them.

genes that have stood the test of time, grower respect and more important smoker respect. i do not dissect them for genetic material to impress trolls on ic (not you). what i do do is provide very high powered beans. talking about them doesnt prove anything.

i share what i grow for my pain, if no one is into them, i seriously dont really care

Seems to me that after the initial wave of criticism you were answering the questions just fine..or at least..providing the info that people were inquiring about...so don't stop now...talking about the tools you work with is essential for the people who want to try your stuff

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the thing is i am very happy and comfortable with my market share, as i do everything myself, its relative to the stock i keep.

if people want pain killers, reekers, very dank etc. i am the guy to talk to.

i have sampled many a seed over my day, none of which made it into my stable. these seeds cost 4 x more then mine, by guys whom have been around forever, with bad germ rates, respectfully.

i have already done my math. now let time tell my story, not me :)

med-man

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i m all for your success as well!

try'n to get out some elites in seed form sounds good

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the thing is i am very happy and comfortable with my market share, as i do everything myself, its relative to the stock i keep.

if people want pain killers, reekers, very dank etc. i am the guy to talk to.

i have sampled many a seed over my day, none of which made it into my stable. these seeds cost 4 x more then mine, by guys whom have been around forever, with bad germ rates, respectfully.

i have already done my math. now let time tell my story, not me :)

med-man

And maybe this is where the misunderstanding of my stance was...what I now see as just your regular demeanor..of comfort w your work and self...I initially took for arrogance..and I think I was justified on drawing that conclusion based on the info I had at the time...but I understand your style a bit more now that you've been here a bit and active in your forum....
I have respect for anyone making40 dollar seed packs...and no one will find a single post by me saying anything negative about your seeds..genes..or intentions...or any posts that were disrespectful...I just mentioned something about your marketing strategy...
The arguing and anything disrespectful were directed towards a member who was talking shit and out his ass and generally being an asshole..and I won't apologize for that...
Some of the rep I've gotten seems to be from the view that I have a problem w med man...or am calling him/you out in some way..so I wanted to be clear

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool man

and thanks for your time

med-man