What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dry Happy Brother

Oxid

This thread is only 2 pages. The answer to your question is in here somewhere.

Go find it.

hello there, it isnt though. "great weed i got from some rasta in amsterdam" doesnt explain the actual genetic and geographical lineage, as in is it a landrace or a modern hybrid? an afghani or a thai or a skunk or maybe a rare bagseed that was found in cheech marin's mustache during the filming of beverly hills chihuahua? that kinda stuff.. im interested in knowing too, those nugs look good enough to eat. :yes:

K

Karma Genetics

I can only gues on that Oxid, I have looked and showed Many people over THE years not one that could say for shure, Most gueses where hindu kush, and afghani based. Its à treu indica in grow style with à very low stretch, and strong against insects.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Is the head kind? Or very sleepy, relaxed warm afghan stone to bone? maybe both?? On a sidenote, have you ever bred your JackH#22 to HB?

Oxid

I can only gues on that Oxid, I have looked and showed Many people over THE years not one that could say for shure, Most gueses where hindu kush, and afghani based. Its à treu indica in grow style with à very low stretch, and strong against insects.

aw man, i guess it will forever be a mystery! thats cool, at least there's an interesting story behind it, maybe one day you'll bump into the rasta dude again either way im definitely going to try this strain,i love the warm and fuzzy indicas an ive heard nothing but glowing reports. :tiphat:

Oxid

Is the head kind? Or very sleepy, relaxed warm afghan stone to bone? maybe both?? On a sidenote, have you ever bred your JackH#22 to HB?

just gotta add that sounds like a really interesting cross! the jack adding a feel good, euphoric element on the cerebral side, combined with what ive read as a hard hitting but feel good, euphoric indica for the body buzz. could be something really special. i also imagine the flavors would combine nicely as well.

K

Karma Genetics

the quality of a S1 will not compare to the real bred BX2. as the BX2 is a big improvment from the original cut. on yield and bud to leaf ratio.

slipdefeu

Hey!

I've grown and smoked HB some years ago, it was a nice smoke even if i had big leaf ratio with this clone.

I have some gooey clones in my flowering room atm
i'm almost convinced that they are parents ;)

I'm not gifted to describe taste & smell but i've noted as soon as they were starting to flower and showing trichs that's they're strangly close in the smell dpt, never smell that since HB one.

First time i grew Happy bro, i had something like more than 10 strains in the box, with some fucking fungus gnats, i've seen that they prefered to mass together on sweet/fruity smell clones, especially Happy bro, it was horrible to see how much were paste in buds compare to all other strains, i had some boring sessions to remove them with a tweezers, horrible.

I have to say that i have some fungus gnats atm too but not so much and i've not seen lot of them on buds but...
a bit earlier today, i was trying to take one plant in the background of my box in order to stake it,
while i was removing her i've had some gooey buds in close-up just before the eyes, i think you're understanding where i'm coming...

It looks like snuffers share the same opinion as me :biggrin:

According to the gooey story, HB should be a descendant, but we all love stories even if we know that's sometimes (offen? :biggrin:) bullshit.

:tiphat:

slip