What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dry Happy Brother

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
Musicophiliac said:
Definitely a good looker!! If you would like to share, what is the lineage of Happy Brother? and how'd the name come up? You should give me a taste I'll describe her for ya :biglaugh:

Adios

This thread is only 2 pages. The answer to your question is in here somewhere.

Go find it.

THC123

Veteran
Hey where can u find the seeds , i smoked HB a few times in maastricht and i am interested in obtaining some

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Karma's got crosses of the Happy Brother with other great stuff like Chemdog.
As a matter of fact, I'm gonna be doing a test run shortly with a few of those beans. Just making some room with my already overflowing vegg area...
I know some of my brothas/sistas already have threads going, so tune into em' all.
As far as I know, Karma should have beans on seedbay or seedboutique, of course I'll leave that to him to clarify.

Hey Karma: you up for doing a session if I get to Amsterdam in April? I wouldn't mind burnin' a few while I'm out there.

THC123

Veteran
LOL goddamnit u live with the 2 girls one cup gals? :muahaha: ---> baaaarffff

Stil makes me sick when i think about it :redface:

K

Karma Genetics

I am hoping to release the Happy Brother BX1 . when test result are in.

yeh i am in Amsteram in april. Going tobe a blast again. Defantly need a smoke out with some of the f.u.c.k.e.m. crew

Nik Dynosaur

KG,

I just have to say how incredibly beautiful i think all your strains are. This one is so covered in resin it looks like there may not be any bud under all those trichomes.

I really really wish i had money, if i did i would order AT LEAST 2 packs of Jamil Sayyida and at least a pack of the mirre.

I pray that i'll have the opportunity to grow one of those strains, or happy brother bx1 when it's available. If i ever do get the chance, i'll make sure to post a grow and smoke report.

Keep going with the excellent work.

THC123

Veteran
yeah happy brother is so yummy it is sold in coffeeshops here for 10-11 euros per gram.

Do you know the green store in maastricht and the black widow coffeeshop , KG ???

K

Karma Genetics

THC123: Yes i know them. The Blackwidow are close friends of mine. That is why they sell my HB.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like some dense resinous indica flowers... I love unique plants... Really looking forward to this growing season! :smoke:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dose anyone else think HAPPY BROTHER looks and sounds like OGkush???

ANYWAYS::::::...........it looks and sounds amazing...........!!!!!!!!!!!!

id love to see more discripive posts on the taste,,,,,

THC123

Veteran
dose anyone else think HAPPY BROTHER looks and sounds like OGkush???

Not at all , happy brother is a bit sweet and sour , very sweet though. OG kush has a different taste.

whitebox

look soooooooooooooooooooooooo dank :yoinks: !!!!!!!!!!!

nice job on the girls for sure.

thanx to share these beauties with us.

.WB.

Latest posts

Latest posts