What's new

Purple Urkel

Yeah, thats about socali pricing. I remember back when there were only a handful of clubs in LA, One of the best spots back then used to run their Erkle at 65/130/220, and the GDP @ 70/140/240. I used to always get the Erkle, and it was bomb batches.

mngreens

I've had this, can attest to the potency and all...i'm just left wondering if Jaleel White gets high of some PU and watches family matters?

dont care to much for the grapes but the urks nice good medicine....... flavor...bagappeal...odor....stone.... all great if done rite :joint:

Last edited:

Apache Kush

just got a dispo bag of Purple Urkel

Wow! Grape kool aid berry flavor and a little skunky! me gusta mucho, thoughts?

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
This is a PurpleUrkle x Chem D from my friend Wamen.

7months cure
picture.php

1month cured
picture.php

Purple Calice
picture.php

picture.php

One of the best strain I have ever grown and smoked! It's a special cut!

Someone can send me some P.Urkle seeds?
I'm very interested to this strain!

:tiphat:

Beautiful! I know once upon a time people were making urkle s1. I think people may be avoiding doing so because of diluting the gene pool? I dunno but lately lots of s1's have been dropping and I think it's great for people like me who can't get a cutting. I know if someone today offered urkle s1's I would pay a pretty penny.

Apache Kush

Pretty urkel but I thought it was a lot frostier.

Hey, it smoked really frosty and the flavor was insane grape, sweet grape goodness omg!! dispos taxing this strain 60-65 for an 1/8th. Maybe the breed some of the frost out for flavor idk like dalmatians puppies... great markings but hell of alot of genetic problems haha

Latest posts

Latest posts