What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Great Hash Strain, FF outdoor!

Hash Artist

One of the most common questions I’ve seen from people looking to start making hash, or those just starting out what strain to choose???

Many factors at play, personal preference, climate, indoor or outdoor, fund$. I’ve worked with a lot of different strains, grown outdoors for FF bubble hash, and one stands out as my favorite. It’s my favorite for several reasons. It finishes in under 60, does well in wet/cold, high pest and mold resistance, high calyx to leaf ratio, thin stemmed, growth structure, large trichome size, great terpene profile, gives its trichomes up clean and easy. I believe in sharing information and thought this bit may be useful for any one interested in fresh ice water extractions.

Fresh Frozen ice water extracted Lee Roy OG, 73u, cured in jar for 2yr.

Attachments

• B14C7FEE-0DD2-43D0-A470-92CC95F9D747.jpg
    B14C7FEE-0DD2-43D0-A470-92CC95F9D747.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Hash Artist

Leb standard

Leb standard

Those seeds look great Switcher! I take it you’re waiting until next summer to pop? Would love to here some feedback, especially regarding its terp profile and hash potentials. Really tempted to pick some up from Ace although a portion of my last order was completely crushed in transit, (banghi haze and freebies crushed but Malawi unharmed.) so unless they’ve changed their packaging over at ACE part of me is hesitant to pull the trigger. Cheers:tiphat:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Those seeds look great Switcher! I take it you’re waiting until next summer to pop? Would love to here some feedback, especially regarding its terp profile and hash potentials. Really tempted to pick some up from Ace although a portion of my last order was completely crushed in transit, (banghi haze and freebies crushed but Malawi unharmed.) so unless they’ve changed their packaging over at ACE part of me is hesitant to pull the trigger. Cheers:tiphat:
Will do good buddy :) I don't how their packaging was before but it seems fine to me. They come in a plastic case :dance013:

Hash Artist

Yeah unfortunately my seeds were only packaged in plastic bags and the bubble wrap envelope obviously didn’t hold up. Lost a couple snow lepeord and 8 free bangi haze. Not trying to badmouth ACE in any way! I’ve contacted them. Either way, very happy to have the Malawi stashed:)

Attachments

• D5109919-28D2-441A-919E-CBDDE66EE8A4.jpg
    D5109919-28D2-441A-919E-CBDDE66EE8A4.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 74058EAD-6E72-4C64-BC01-94F8D559D279.jpg
    74058EAD-6E72-4C64-BC01-94F8D559D279.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 34

Hash Artist

Top notch customer service

Top notch customer service

I just wanted to report back that I did contact ACE and they were beyond helpful. After evaluation of the circumstances, they replaced the damaged seeds-even the freebies. Super impressed with their customer service and prompt response!

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I just wanted to report back that I did contact ACE and they were beyond helpful. After evaluation of the circumstances, they replaced the damaged seeds-even the freebies. Super impressed with their customer service and prompt response!
WTG ACE :tiphat: and good for you :)

Latest posts

Latest posts