What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best cookies in seed form?

billb

Veteran
I saw a pic of ethos mandarin cookies and damnit boy! Looks so fire, big nugs too. I think I’m going to order some to put in the vault.

The one seed of Cookies kush I popped resulted in a low yielding plant which is sensitive to heat, but is extremely dank and very potent.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to MJ again.

Beautiful specimen sir! Please lmk how that smokes!!!!

The More Cowbell is the most potent of the 3 pictured. Excellent night time meds that will knock your dick in the dirt. Sweet doughy aromas and similar flavors.

The Cookies x Stardawg and the GSC S1 are about the same potency wise with the Cookies x Stardawg slightly in the lead.

Cooks x Stardawg aromas are dominated by the Father but does have a little bit of the Cookies components to it. Flavors are better on the other two plants, IMO. This particular plant is more danky (whatever that means to you) stardawg like with a good uplift for an hour or so followed by a nap.

GSC S1 was/is dough & sweet spices I cannot identify, both in flavor & aroma. This gal is a bit heavier stone than the SD cross and not nearly as much get up & go. Well, maybe NO get up & go, depending on the time of day.

I'll admit that I'm not the best at describing aromas & flavors due to lack of training. It's not that I cannot taste or smell things so much, but more that I have a hard time identifying them.
I hope this give you some insight on these varieties.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
oni seed co his trop cookie crosses and f2’s are legit af or csi nspecta has forum s1’s and all kinds of cookie crosses. Can’t go wrong either way I mop.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I like the cookies kush. The yield is about 15% down beside my best. It's a bit of a stick in veg. Demanding a good humidity and lots of food to look any good. In flower it comes good though. I don't think it's happy with 24h days.

I may have a pic..

budsicles

Granola Funk by Bodhi
It's the forum cut crossed to Wookie (Lavender x Appalachia)

My keeper smells like grapefruit cotton candy mixed with cream flavored bubblegum.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
Granola Funk by Bodhi
It's the forum cut crossed to Wookie (Lavender x Appalachia)

My keeper smells like grapefruit cotton candy mixed with cream flavored bubblegum.

i agree about Granola Funk, is a great made cross by Bodhi

i like it, looking forward to try this cut in next time out
tiphat.gif

TheBlaze

I haven't run too many cookie crosses, but Relentless seems to have some nice offerings, and Dynasty's Cherry Vanilla Cookies looks tasty.

I currently have a few Double Stuffed Sorbet girls in flower. One of them smells delicious. I don't think yield will be great though.

Happy Times

I haven't run too many cookie crosses, but Relentless seems to have some nice offerings, and Dynasty's Cherry Vanilla Cookies looks tasty.

I currently have a few Double Stuffed Sorbet girls in flower. One of them smells delicious. I don't think yield will be great though.

On that Dynasty note, a buddy’s Platinum Huckleberry Cookies turned out really nice this past year. Quite the stinker

Cannavore

Veteran
animal is the best cookie cut by a mile. the rest are okay. cookies is very dominant, as long as the breeder used real cuts you'll find something probably even better than the clones.

seed junky genetics is where you should look.

Latest posts

Latest posts