What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whos got the best Afghan?

Carraxe

Veteran
Hi
Some years ago I grew a batch of Sensi's Afghani and it was strong. I didn't like it because taste and production weren't nice.

After that I made a good selection of SAD (Black Domina S1) and I found a very nice plant out of 14 female seeds. Since the original Black Domina, as any other Sensi strain, has disappeared, I found it to be the easiest way to get a decent Indica. I keep this plant:

Very natural taste and smell, hints of spices and hash. Hard rock buds and nice effect. I'm going to cross it with the Taskenti we have, in order to improve its flavor (taskenti is a hash medicine, but taste is quite strong for just weed smokers).

I want to test the Pakistan Chitral Kush (PCK) as well.

Cheers and good luck with Affies!

DJXX

Veteran
i have LA Affie Cali cut on the way....heard its a really goo9d one..DJXX

BlackBart

Veteran
Yes it was the Jalalabad Star that I have grown outside and inside . Straight on fuel funk . Its got a great high to it ....not typical couchlock indy weed .

been lookin for and old affy

been lookin for and old affy

Hey peeps let me know...im lookin for old school sensi afghani....best thing i found so far is purple affy kush...dinafem....great in all aspects other than. Yield...

thejact55

Hey peeps let me know...im lookin for old school sensi afghani....best thing i found so far is purple affy kush...dinafem....great in all aspects other than. Yield...

Sensi seeds- maple leaf indica. Is like a 4 way affie cross, but there may be a little northern lights in there.

For a real affie- the real seed company- mazar al shariff. Right from the source, unworked.

bigbadbiddy

Can also get 20+ Nordle beans for 15 bucks through MRN auctions.

Nordle is not their "pure" affie though. There is some skunk in that one.

The "pure" affie would be Ortega.

Regarding Sensi's Maple Leaf Indica, didn't they mess it up and stopped producing and selling it?
There is a thread on it here, I seem to remember reading that in there. Could be I am mixing up strains though and it was Marley's Collie or something instead.

Sforza

Veteran
matahari is afkansastan x snow lotus.... the afkan was made known/popular by Mr Dank.... Schrews grew matahari i'd ask him about it =)

Called Soraya now instead of Matahari. Screws was not that high on it from what I read on the Bodhi thread, but not down on it either.

picture.php

I am growing it out now.

18 days from seed sprouting.
picture.php

picture.php

I have a couple of PCKs seedlings growing in the big pot, in case the three Soraya are all males or all females. I figure PCK landrace is pretty close to the type of Indica that Afghan is.

Sforza

Veteran
has anyone here tried Soraya from Bodhi? (afkanastan x snow lotus)

Jordan of the Islands used to have some good afghan lines but it has been 15+ years since I've grown any of his stuff.
I won an auction on seedbay for Verdant Green's cross of Atomic Northern lights x Tom Hill Deep Chunk..... gonna be some straight up affie fire in these beans I'm hoping :D

Growing some now.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I've got some Iraqi seeds coming my way from Straysfoxgardens (I think thats his name?? I'll double check) - supposed to be a seed stash taken by a US solider in Iraq. Also got a few X18 reproduction beans from a kind soul on here.

Still not Afghani haha but hopefully they scratch that itch.

Latest posts

Latest posts