What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
dont sweat it,,in another year, there will be a newer, accidental poly bastard strain that will consume peoples beings, and give it three more years and you will see new breeders, using the genetics of todays "fakes" and they will be killing it... around and round we go.......

It's already here, and it's called Gorilla Glue #4. Fakes are already being sold too. That is according to these forums.

A

acridlab

It's already here, and it's called Gorilla Glue #4. Fakes are already being sold too. That is according to these forums.

man, ur so funny,, i was so damn close to calling that strain out, but i was in fear the tree masons would slaughter my whole family, dogs included...ur the man!

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I grow the CC GSC as well. It's definetly not cookies, from my observations. Never had the pleasure of trying the forum or any of the other cuts. Mine have no mint smell or taste, and only one pheno turns purple. But what I do know is that whatever they are, they're awesome!!! They all make nice buds and are super covered in trichs. Mine smell like candy to me and some have a sweet smell. I was gonna get the flaming cookies and when I went to hit the add to cart button, they went out of stock. The cookiewrecks were already out of stock too. So I took a gamble on Cali Connects cookies over BCBD cookies. Maybe I will call them Swerve Scout Cookies just to make everyone happy!!!!!!! I love them and if you don't then stay out of the thread, and don't look at our fake cookie pics.:moon::woohoo:

miscbrah3284

Veteran
I grow the CC GSC as well. It's definetly not cookies, from my observations. Never had the pleasure of trying the forum or any of the other cuts. Mine have no mint smell or taste, and only one pheno turns purple. But what I do know is that whatever they are, they're awesome!!! They all make nice buds and are super covered in trichs. Mine smell like candy to me and some have a sweet smell. I was gonna get the flaming cookies and when I went to hit the add to cart button, they went out of stock. The cookiewrecks were already out of stock too. So I took a gamble on Cali Connects cookies over BCBD cookies. Maybe I will call them Swerve Scout Cookies just to make everyone happy!!!!!!! I love them and if you don't then stay out of the thread, and don't look at our fake cookie pics.:moon::woohoo:

this is something that i always love about people who buy into the fakes, they get so butthurt when somebody tells them so.....if youre fine with the fact that you got played and bought "thin mint" gsc that are nothing like cookies then cool, it's your money not mine or anybody elses. carry on

A

acridlab

well, this thread went to poop, lol.. dont u guys feel that ur cuts are "fake" when even the cookie crew said the forums just bagseed booty?? can we plz for the love of god just try to exchange info on the current genetics out there without the nanna nanna boo boo shit?

A

acridlab

haters gonna hate. They cant be happy for anyone else.

u check out the thinmints that relentless posted?? look dank as hell, dont look nothing like the cookies everybody is so quick to say are real.. wonder if hes gonna get the lashing, lol

Cannavore

Veteran
this is something that i always love about people who buy into the fakes, they get so butthurt when somebody tells them so.....if youre fine with the fact that you got played and bought "thin mint" gsc that are nothing like cookies then cool, it's your money not mine or anybody elses. carry on

The hard headed never learn

Even if swerve had the real thin mints he's still a snitch scumbag

miscbrah3284

Veteran
u check out the thinmints that relentless posted?? look dank as hell, dont look nothing like the cookies everybody is so quick to say are real.. wonder if hes gonna get the lashing, lol

i noticed the same thing and looks just like any of the standard clone only og's; somebody posted louis and i agree looks super similar.....having seen the original thin mint pics that the cookiefam has posted i dont really see the resemblance.

But relentless is a really well connected, talented breeder and grower....he knows his shit.

again though you guys get butthurt and fail to the see the point i was trying to make, nobody said your grows were shitty or your plants looked like crap...come on, we are just trying to look out for members of the community so they dont get scammed.....it is nothing more than that. if you like the end product, great! i dont care and nobody else does either. I just feel bad when i see swerve and cali con artist pulling a fast one on your guys because theyre using the thin mint name. id be pissed though if i paid a pretty penny for something that looks nothing like what theyre claiming youre buying....if youre fine with that type of business practice well alright then lol :tiphat:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
swerve even admitted himself in a comment somewhere before they got deleted, that his supposed cookie cut was "questionable" and that he was experiancing 60 % hermies on his first release. from the snitchs mouth himself, who else you going to argue with?

i know exactly where swerve got his cut from, it was not the real deal. swerve himself told everybody who he got it from, and that source than claimed he gave swerve a bagseed untested pheno.

and no one, not even flux, jigga or pieguy, knows where forum cut comes from. they are purposely calling everything bagseed to protect their seed company investment.

sometimes i dont feel bad at all for all these first time growers getting scammed by CC and BCBD, the information is out there but they dont want to do the real research, instead they read a few instagram feeds and think they are cookie experts while they hype up their CC scam cuts.

Double F

I grow the CC GSC as well. Never had the pleasure of trying the forum or any of the other cuts.

LOL you kids are so cute!:laughing::laughing:
picture.php

Double F

LOL this is too easy. enjoy your cali connartist seeds, dudes a fucking punk and had to hire security to protect his ass at the last cup, and this is the mother fucker you guys are repping proudly LOL, buncha fookie smokin chumps.
picture.php

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Wow!!!!!! You dudes are out of control!!!!!! Nobody's butt hurt over here, lol!!!!! I describe some plants I'm growing and everyone get's all bent outta shape. I took a chance to try and get something that looked and smelled like the forum. It didn't happen. Oh well. To make all you haters happy, I made my money back from the beans, off from those same beans. So I lost nothing. I will give any seeds a shot to prove themselves, reguardless of who made them.
Now this is @ Double F, Is that a selfie you took in the second post you made in this thread? It would make sense, since your posts don't. Like I've already stated, if you don't like our pics and descriptions, then leave the thread alone. Actually I'm gonna leave the thread alone so hopefully the trolls will go back under the bridge from which they came. Going to smoke some fake cookies right now.........ahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do ya like me now Charlie Murphy? Fuck yo couch!!!!!!

A

acridlab

damn, they came out at night,, jus like, trolls?? its so funny to me that u guys admit in one sentence that no one knows lineage, and in the next, u point fingers calling out frauds. the only people that seem ''butthurt" are the nancies that cant stay out of this thread unless they are contributing to the original posters questions,,, the dude even specifically asked for no swerve bashing... im in awe at the childish antics on this forum. i dont give a fug who swerve is, or what he is, save the dramatics for ur threads...my life dont revolve around the latest lil gossip.. hes a snitch, shit, ur snitching on him fer snitching, now ur a snitch,lol.. , just talking about these seeds here...

and yeah, if i would have posted relentless's thinmint i would have heard how fake it is for sure, dont care what u say... but, yo, hes an experienced grower with seniority.right??.... u guys are a joke, save ur cool cuts, keep em locked up tight, with ur low self esteems...in the meantime the cat that sold them to u is sitting back laughing...

u lames are exactly the reason why cannabis gets such a bad name,,,,peace out