What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Raspberry Kush

Heusinomics

2 year bump...
Anyone run into this lately? Got any more info on linage?

I picked up a raspberry kush cut about the time of the last post off of CL in Denver.

Actually paid a personal high price for a clone. ($150 for 3 cuts )But was happy to throw down as I really wanted it to b legit. N I will gladly pay for multiple seed packs offen. Was from another personal grower n not a disp provider.

Anyways I'll dig up some picks out of my archives. Prob only ran her 3-4 times. But saved her for seed. (Raz x DEEP CHUNK finished & Raz x Zamaldelica, Sagef4,& ghost of lee Roy otw)

This cut is sickly sweet to the point of being fully rotten or even stupid cheesy. ..
Many reports state a creamy side. N this is beyond cream and is the most dairy like sour/spoiled milk rancid type Oder....

I kept it around bc Iv yet to find a cheese cut that smells even remotely of actual cheese products. And this is a distinct dairy/milk/rot smell. Really a gagger. Ha

Anyone else in the mile high rocking somthing like this?
What about those NorCal cuts?.

This one branches well but has skinnyer leaves than a bubba or Mk and softer thinner stems for sure. As well as a vastly dif funk. So seemingly unlike the Zoolander cuts/bx?..

I hate the idea of it being an Apothicary knock off. But Iv yet to find an alternate example of a true Raz here in co.
Like I said I'll bump again w som pix soon. But it would b amazing to get more info as more peeps seem to b using this cut.

Iv tried to toss it but can never seem to let it go. Even w ever more kush pushing for prime listing/spots.

Any input appreciated and oc
Big ups respect and happy growing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts