What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Cheese for breakfast.mmm

StankyD

What I've been burning lately.

Attachments

• uk cheese 03.jpg
    uk cheese 03.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 34
  • uk cheese 02.jpg
    uk cheese 02.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 38
  • uk cheese 01.jpg
    uk cheese 01.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 41
  • uk cheese 04.jpg
    uk cheese 04.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 41
G

Guest1298

Nice one stankyd i have some uk cheese in flower now!! cant wait

MildeStoner

Veteran
Since I've been having cheese for breakfast everyday for the past few years, I felt I had to chime in ;) Lovely looking nugs, the real cheese is an amazing flavour no doubt, the breakfast of champions!

MildeStoner

Veteran
Yeah, the name relates more to the overpoweringly stinky pungent skunk smell. difficult to describe but if you've ever had the pleasure of smelling a decent amount of cheese you'll know exactly what I mean:dance013:
Already posted this pic, but can't resist, exodus cut in coco:
xXyx3.jpg

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I dont really think cheese would be a good flavor

You are just missing out then ey... ;) More for me! It is as good as any other flavor I've smoked and better than almost all them. It is so more-ish...It makes me get up early just to wake and bake with my coffee, I lie in bed thinking about cheese hash..

Alpen rock

Beautiful macro shot here!!

I had never really had outstanding good cheese till this month of October.Coffeeshop Utopia in Amsterdam had a brilliant example of this herb (Exodus Cheese).I found no "cheese" flave (very vague terpene profile anyways lol), but a pungeant skunky smell, a bit fruity and a beautiful mouth coating and loud long lasting taste.The first pure J knocked my socks off and I had to take a flash nap lol...lightweight!!

Now I understand a bit more the "hype" out of this strain in the UK!!!

MildeStoner

Veteran
I have found that little can compare to European genetics grown by talented individuals under the African sun! The last few weeks each day has infallibly begun with a ritual burning of the British dairy from outside, will post a pic or two shortly and save myself excessive typing ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts