What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sutter tomato growers face 10 years for marijuana cultivation...

Kushed_

I understand your point Anti, but the only crime here is that the government decided that growing pot is illegal. Meanwhile, making billions off war, death, famine, broken promises, guns sales, slave labor, dealing dirty coke and heroin to your citizens and then arresting them when they buy it, or putting them on probation when they almost overdose.. thats all ok because if 'they' do it, it's legal.. it's what the doctor prescribed.

The matter should not be how much weed a man grows, but rather how hypocritical it is for our government to lock its own people up over a plant when they have been violently raping the world night and day since the early 1900's, or before that if you consider the fact that this country and land doesn't even belong to us lol!

Agree!!

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
meanwhile, in the central valley the f'Ing dispemceries are trying to make move to become For profit businesses, because they're making so much cash hand over fist that they're having difficulting spending all their loot on employees and upgrading their facility. but none are putting the money back into truly help the community they exist in.

I agree that it would be nice to see some of the more financially established dispensaries fold some of the proceeds back into the fight to de-criminalize cannabis.

If only a fraction of the money from operations like the one in this article was contributed to NORML or defense coalitions we could knock the shit out of the DEA over night.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Grossly misleading thread title. Should read "illegal growers legally busted for growing illegal substance illegally."

crazybear

I agree it's stupid to invite law inforcement to your grow, but I hate our government for making them & I & everybody that grows & partakes of the PLANT a criminal! Time to over grow!!!!!!:plant grow:

Slangheat

I agree it's stupid to invite law inforcement to your grow, but I hate our government for making them & I & everybody that grows & partakes of the PLANT a criminal! Time to over grow!!!!!!:plant grow:
What's sad is people are down to promote an overgrow, till it hurts their bottomline - just check out the 'bad year for outdoor in cali?' or 'wholesale pot prices plummet in CA' threads if you don't believe me :comfort:.

It's about money for the majority of folks, always will be... just my 2 cents.