What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Miracle Gro Shows intrest in Medical Marijuana market

BlueGrassToker

Dude, he didn't call anyone dumb directly. He just expressed his opinion which seems to be touching the topic. You, however made a wall of text full of insults.
I suggest you hone your comprehension skills.
And it may help to comment when you are addressed. What, are you the thread police? Is this your thread?

:dunno:

Dudesome

Veteran
lol adidas makes you think, that they are MORE dependent on brands than say Americans? Mate no offence let's stop this arguement :) not in the mood fo that right now.

Dudesome

Veteran
I suggest you hone your comprehension skills.
And it may help to comment when you are addressed. What, are you the thread police? Is this your thread?

:dunno:

same question to you mate :) why start flamin someone for using a word "dumb"in the first place?

Dudesome

Veteran
I bet. And yet you would say corporations are evil. Hmmm? Check in on that sometime.

I say no such thing. You are obviously mistaking me for someone else. I am just bringing up the facts without any emotional attatchment to it.

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
BlueGrassToker.

Quality of product is the least important aspect of establishing ANY business. Sad, but it is the truth. McDonalds does not make the best hamburgers in the world. They sure do make a nice business with real estate and franschise.
CocaCola isn't the best drink in the world either. The brand tho sells like crazy, that's a fact.
I agree, there are GREAT corporations that make TOP quality products and that is why they are TOP companies in the world. But that does not include the niche of MJ Nutes nowadays.

Wait a second...Coca Cola isn't the best drink and McDonalds doesn't make the best burgers?
Come on kids...it's time to go!!!
1813fat-kid-mcdonalds.jpg

CatManDoo

Somehow I ended up with a bottle of Miracle Grow once. The fluorescent color kind of freaked me out a bit, I gave it to my local dump to dispose of properly.

Lol - this crap makes me laugh the most. who struggled hard? There were high profits for a bunch of mung nuts to make so we jumped in. You really think we are some kind of unified group of freedom fighters? Grow up!
so you think that the struggle to free cannabis is crap huh?you want to tell that to the over a million people who have been arrested,jailed and imprisoned?You might have jumped on the band wagon to make some dollars,but that band wagon was built by all of us who paved the way and made plenty of sacrifice.You continue to demonstrate your ignorance of real issues.Sadly your statements represent the typical blind American,so caught in the Babylonian idealism that you cant see right anymore.Very sad indeed.

blue grass toker
Dude! no one was calling you dumb specifically,I said if you use mg then you're dumb,meaning that the person who would use it is ignorant of proper growing techniques.However,you did go off on a tangit that was out of line and thus specificaly i am saying that you are dumb.

BlueGrassToker

lol...whatever you say, Jr.
BTW, do you have any evidence of your properly honed growing techniques you can share with us? While you are digging it all up for us, let me tell you that I have been growing pot for a long time. I've grown it in places you probably can't imagine. I have grown it in all sorts of mediums and systems too. Indoors and out.

What you need to remember is that you are at a pot growing board. The majority of patrons here grow pot. There are folks on here that have had great success with using MG products, including their potting mixes. I have grown in it before, and contrary to popular wisdom, you can indeed get it flushed out. You just need to know a method to get it done. And as far as it growing healthy big plants, there is no questioning it.

I say learn up, and stop calling dumb. Hell, I'll help you all I can...until you start that dumb shit then you can be all by your too smart by half self.

lol...whatever you say, Jr.
BTW, do you have any evidence of your properly honed growing techniques you can share with us? While you are digging it all up for us, let me tell you that I have been growing pot for a long time. I've grown it in places you probably can't imagine. I have grown it in all sorts of mediums and systems too. Indoors and out.

What you need to remember is that you are at a pot growing board. The majority of patrons here grow pot. There are folks on here that have had great success with using MG products, including their potting mixes. I have grown in it before, and contrary to popular wisdom, you can indeed get it flushed out. You just need to know a method to get it done. And as far as it growing healthy big plants, there is no questioning it.

I say learn up, and stop calling dumb. Hell, I'll help you all I can...until you start that dumb shit then you can be all by your too smart by half self.

ok og ill quit rattlin your cage,its all good ive only been in this biz for 12 1/2 years so i dont know much hell ive only been smoking for 27 years guess that makes me a youngin in your eyes.so mad respect for your mg grown cronic keep up the good work and may you continue to have success