What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

24 year old pot dealer shot in head, pushed out of car. ANTIOCH CA

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
prohibition is directly responsible.

had cannabis been legal to produce, procure, or possess, there would have been no value associated with it, the young man would possibly have been taken for some other equally assinine reason.

say...exceeding bandwidth on illegal sidebands dedicated to crisis management, or drawing a picture of mohammad...free choice sometimes carries a heavy penalty.

P

puffinpass

this thread sux, i dont think bed bug deserved the bashing from hydro in this thread, u need to chill out bro, smoke something and try and get along with some peeps around here, the drama aint worth it, we're all on the same team here, and we should respect each others perspectives & comments

Rudedewd

It wasn't weed that killed this dude, it was greed. Dumbass vultures will kill you for anything of value. I hate to say it but if everyone grew their own instead of selling the shit this wouldn't happen. As long as there is a black market shit like this is going to happen. Bottom line, don't sell, don't buy. Just grow for your head and all will be good (as long as you can keep your mouth shut).

usda101

Real Shit

Real Shit

This is a tragic thing it’s Kats like that that drives me to stay strapped up all the dam time! A friend of mines got robbed right after leaving the club after a big drop, they drug him from a moving car because he didn’t want to let go of his stash! Stupid move, but I can kinda feel were he’s coming from. So people please watch out even when going to the dispensary! This is why bay area Kats can never come up! We’re to busy robbing and shooting each other! Some people come down here and try to off their product not knowing about anything out here! I meet a kid in the dispensary who had like 8 or so pounds on him, I started asking him Q’s and he was so quick to let me know he had it! I told him, “kid, don’t tell know one ells you got that much!!” he had that shit all in his duffel bag! I just hope you guys use your common sense and stay safe out there!<o:p></o:p>
Thats a everyday thing havin to stay strap .. Even in legal states its crazy out my way stickups is the new hustle . You looking out for shorty in the dispensary some real shit , I need to have freinds like yourself when i shoot up to the Bay .

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well this is a sad story indeed, but no one should get kill for shit like this

those guys are scumbags looking to come up, so they will kill regardless of the situation.

I did a few transaction in the parking lot before ( desperate for rent and bills )

and its not soemthing i would like to go through again .....

in another part of the world where i used to live in, you could get kill for having a extra tobacco smokes while puffin on another ....

LR : i know and met plenty peple with tattoos on their neck, faces, heads, bodh ect.... they're someone the most standup folks i met, dont judge people by how they look

RIP kiddo.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
this thread sux, i dont think bed bug deserved the bashing from hydro in this thread, u need to chill out bro, smoke something and try and get along with some peeps around here, the drama aint worth it, we're all on the same team here, and we should respect each others perspectives & comments

Well check out this thread.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210765&highlight=year

His two posts on page one are rated: 2 of 28 and 0 of 15. So Bud Bug is not who I want to get along with as his comments are offensive to the vast majority of this community.

:joint:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What the fuck is a $2.1 million warrant? Why not an arrest warrant has been issued for an accused murderer?

I know PIGS love crazy numbers and valuations, but why the fuck is there a dollar figure attached to this murder? Does it mean if thugh fucking looser has $2.1mm to pay a fine he walks?

This country is getting more ridiculous every day.

Maybe it's set at $2.1 Million because HE SHOT SOMEONE!!!...christ...if I had been setting the warrant amount it would have been a LOT higher.

I hope he get's shot "trying to escape" when they find this piece of shit.

Tokingham

Wow they are so gangster! I bet they will write a hit single about this.

But seriously these are the type of people that ruin things for everyone.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Maybe it's set at $2.1 Million because HE SHOT SOMEONE!!!...christ...if I had been setting the warrant amount it would have been a LOT higher.

I hope he get's shot "trying to escape" when they find this piece of shit.

That was my point. There is no statute of limitations on murder AND even if bail is set (see OJ, and Robert Blake) the amount is not determined until arraignment. That 2.1mm figure is just something pulled out of someone's ass. As I said even if he paid $2.1mm he would have to stand trial for murder.

I'll repeat, it should say "Suspect is wanted for MURDER and an arrest warrant has been issued." The dollar amount was a mistake by the author, IMO.

HUGE

Veteran
Exactly, something is fucked up when an ounce or even a lb of bud will get someone killed. Weed might not have killed the guy but its was an element of it.

Yea it was an element. But so was [.MONEY] first off. And if you really want to get serious so was ,(phones,cars,the Internet, guns,pretty girls,mexicans,) I mean there are always alot of elements to to things. The fact that anyone thinks that weed was more at fault than money in this kids death shows jut how fucking brainwashed we are to suck money's dick.

BongRipkenJR.

This thread became retarded, if I was a mod I would tell you all to STFU and pay your respects to the departed and leave it at that.

And whoever said blame the dealers and growers that voted against legalization should develop some reading comprehension because Prop 19 was completely flawed and set up to put more individuals in prison while corporations would flourish.

Peace!

HUGE

Veteran
Get over yourself buddy and your bull shit that weed in not a drug. The guy was going to get robbed and in this situation WEED was the motivating factor.

As for the 13 year old. Well lesson learned, maybe next time the parent should do his/her job better so the kids knows when to walk away.

Wrong again "money" was the motivator. Not weed. I'll bet my life that those rippers were going to sell the weed they stole from him. So for perspective Ted bunions wife murders him over a silver deal. Now was her motivation silver or money?
Hint:"the love of money is the root of all evil"

:thank you: IM GONNA WEIGH IN AND SAY THOSE THOSE MUG SHOTS ARE THE BEST MUG SHOTS IVE SEEN AND THEY WERE STILL HUFFIN AND PUFFIN TILL THE COPS SHOWED UP AND ENDED THE PARTY FOR GOOD! THAT CHICK LOOKS LIKE A HOOKER TOO:)

Latest posts

Latest posts