What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mosca Negra Cinderella 99 BX2

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
beta125.gif

DRorganic

Veteran
I have a pack right now in the fridge .i want to make back up seeds from the pineapple pheno. or if i do not get one there is sure to be one in the seeds i make for futer grows you can not beat a good c99 smoke short flowering sativa high.i think its one of canna historys
best plant to grow and smoke. nice report gives me somthing to look forward to...

badbeans

day I switch to 12/12...When 12/12 is initiated to me that is flowering time not whatever some seed company probably wants to posit lol...Will have to look up the debate on that issue just a conjecture on my part about seed company flowering times.

Right on 40 :joint:

Thats how I was counting it too, this is only my second grow I wasnt sure. The c99bx has been a great plant to grow. Your plants and pictures look great!

bb:canabis:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on 40 :joint:

Thats how I was counting it too, this is only my second grow I wasnt sure. The c99bx has been a great plant to grow. Your plants and pictures look great!

bb:canabis:

2nd grow? Man you are in for a treat!!!!!!!!!! Keep this girl around for your sativa and find a nice chemdog, sour diesel, or kush as your go to for a mind-number and you are done with the mom search for as long as you want :D

Good to hear you got two flat/round tops it really seems the consensus truly is a pineapple pheno in every pack :artist:

tokinblackguy

excellent report 40, nice grow as usual. im running c99 next, h3ad version though. never got around to ordering moscas...bummer

1000ARMSofKALI

As far as high you can trip all day and all night hah. Definitely has the trippy euphoric FEEL and an exhilirating up high. I haven't timed how long the buzz lasts, but I will do it right now for you.

I've been smoking everyday couple of time a day for over 2 years now to give you an idea of my tolerance (kept it at once a day for many years but no reason to now and it is necessary as I am exploring genetics).

One great thing about this stuff is you can smoke a bowl be high for awhile and after it tails off smoke another and be right back.

You will be wide eyed seriously...Great road trip, party, fishin, huntin, snowboarding anything active weed heh.

We like to play a little pool after tokin :whee:

yeah thanks to you for response bro...those are really nice traits of shmoke there hehe:laughing: i love active weed... i thought more about tolerance to one certain strain, than generally to high thc ganja...but its probably too early for ya...

but thats really nice when you smoke again and goin right back hehe, i will have to buy some mosca seeds and try it myself hehe

im not fan of sweet fruity strains, but theres no damage if you have some in jars hehe:bump:

1 hours 49 min

Elevated still but no longer hardcore buzzin clear mind.

:muahaha: haha thats really good time, if one assumes cindy has such short flo time...

its pleasure to read your opinions on puffin cindy:thank you:

keep it up!

Latest posts

Latest posts