What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mosca Negra Cinderella 99 BX2

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah really hahaha,

Cure 9/10: 3 +month but it smells fantastic even hanging up...reek of pineapples from the start no worry about cure.

Smell 9/10: Pineapples + a hint of grape comes out after 3 week cure to add to the pineapple.

Taste 8/10: Doesn't wholly transmute smell to taste like chemdog and kush lines, but smooth as hell.

Bag Appeal 9/10: Refer to pictures...

High 10/10: Exhilarating. I love this stuff.

Harvest for reference: 54-60 whatever floats your boat.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Nice ... very nice :)

Boy am i glad i have some vegging now......

nice work 40 amps and mosca

icetoker

1000ARMSofKALI

thanks to you for honest and nice smoke report, green thumbs up! im sure its top notch stuff, if one assumes its grown by you, so taste is pineapple+grape right? and what about tolerance of high if you medicate it everyday?

mosca is irreplaceable hehe he has some great beans yeah respect...

kali

G

Guest 18340

Yea, it is extremely noticeable as to which pheno it is I have noticed this bud structure on many researched bro grimm c99 pics.
Dude, your smoke report and descriptions are spot on! I'm so happy for anyone who finds the pineapple pheno. Congrats 40Amps!
Hope you saved the trimmings because the hash from the pineapple pheno will MESS YOU UP!:)

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks to you for honest and nice smoke report, green thumbs up! im sure its top notch stuff, if one assumes its grown by you, so taste is pineapple+grape right? and what about tolerance of high if you medicate it everyday?

mosca is irreplaceable hehe he has some great beans yeah respect...

kali

As far as taste goes it is more smooth than flavor otherwise I would have given it a 7. Its there but not like chemdog or kush lines that last through a whole joint 1.5" joint.

As far as high you can trip all day and all night hah. Definitely has the trippy euphoric FEEL and an exhilirating up high. I haven't timed how long the buzz lasts, but I will do it right now for you.

I've been smoking everyday couple of time a day for over 2 years now to give you an idea of my tolerance (kept it at once a day for many years but no reason to now and it is necessary as I am exploring genetics).

One great thing about this stuff is you can smoke a bowl be high for awhile and after it tails off smoke another and be right back.

You will be wide eyed seriously...Great road trip, party, fishin, huntin, snowboarding anything active weed heh.

We like to play a little pool after tokin :whee:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude, your smoke report and descriptions are spot on! I'm so happy for anyone who finds the pineapple pheno. Congrats 40Amps!
Hope you saved the trimmings because the hash from the pineapple pheno will MESS YOU UP!:)

Yea, it really looks a lot like your pheno and several other people old school Bro Grimm pics. I don't see how the original could be any better honestly...This is a holy grail for sativa lovers imo.

I want this pheno and a nice SLH pheno rolled up in one joint :D

badbeans

Harvest for reference: 54-60 whatever floats your boat.

:headbange Nice grow there 40, fuggin' awesome! Her flowers look terrific.

I'm flowering c99bx right now. I have two of the roundtopped pineapple stinkin' girls. I'm not really sure what the consensus is as far as when to start counting the days of flowering. So when do you begin your count? On the day you switch to 12/12 or what? Thanks

bb:canabis:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
day I switch to 12/12...When 12/12 is initiated to me that is flowering time not whatever some seed company probably wants to posit lol...Will have to look up the debate on that issue just a conjecture on my part about seed company flowering times.

U

unta

HAha nice man. Very scientific with the timing of the effects. I have a pack of these chillin in the fridge. Making me want to pop them sooner rather than later. Great pics and sick grow! Love your pics but thats prob because your bud that you grow is bomb.

Latest posts

Latest posts