What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just some nugs....

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Nice 5LG.......what strain's......btw that first pic look's nice and amber.....

RooR HeaD

Nice man shit looks real nice everything pretty much i really like your camera skills i wish i knew what i was doing when it came to takeing pics of my bud with my digital i do ok but i could do alot better my friend has a nasty camera and i mean a nasty one and we both have some of the same strains in our statshes and his pics truely show how nasty each strain is but my pics are no where near his quality with his camera. i think its time to buy a nasty camera~

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks Money and tfb. Most of these shots are of Barney's Red Diesel, GHS Trainwreck, and a Paradise Seed's Opium - all grown this past year.

Hey RooR, thanks bro. I have always enjoyed your stash shots man, lots of variety.:smile: I use a stock Canon Powershot A590 IS (no tripod). It's a pretty decent 8MP camera, I think I paid $140 for it at the time but you can probably get it for less now. It has alot of options but can also be used in 'auto' and 'easy' modes. I find the key to taking a decent picture - given you have a nice subject - is knowing the "in's and outs" of your camera. Learnnig it's features and experimenting with different settings will ultimately help you take pictures that best represent the subject.

ThinkGREEN

...just one of Chromes chromeys ;)
ICMag Donor
hi,
very impressive buds you got there... the picture quality is also great!
Hope to see more ;)

greetz
ThinkGREEN

BlueMonk

Hate to just repeat everyone but those are some awesome looking buds and the photography is excellent. U look like a pro with all those different angles and settings. Great job. Enjoy the smoke.

Sleepy

Veteran
BlueMonk said:
Hate to just repeat everyone but those are some awesome looking buds and the photography is excellent. U look like a pro with all those different angles and settings. Great job. Enjoy the smoke.

that pretty much says it all...

baaaaaaaaaa :muahaha:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Wow! Thanks for stoppin' by everyone! :smile:

12804Dry_Shots_024.jpg

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Well sir, those are some awesome shots man, mad props!!! May have to give you honorary membership in the OGA for nugs like that.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
B/R, thanks for stoppin' by bro. :smile: An honorary OGA membership eh? That would
be SWEET! hahaha Either way, you guys have my full support. Keep the OGA rolling
man, you guys are killin' it!

Reefdoggie, thanks for stoppin' by and leaving some kind words bro. :smile:

Latest posts

Latest posts