What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET MO's Dried Bud shots...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Heres some indo for yall..
This is purple bubba, even tho it didnt turn purple... kickin myself for loosin this strain cuz it was a re-veg but then after taking clones I flowerred the re-veg and it was no good, so I put the last of the clones into flower and it was some strait fire again... oh well...

Here go some Outdoor gooberry after 2 months cure:

And outdoor TNR from KC brains....

Peace! :rasta:

Dakine

Veteran
Do you know the lineage of the gooberry? Looks like some dank. That bubba looks like some chronic. Too bad it aint fully purps... Hows the smoke on em?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
The gooberry is my favorite strain. Think some goo, only with a sweeter smell and taste, and a make-ya-laugh high. This one came from seed, a gooberry backcrossed with goo. This was bred in the hills for many years, no tellin whats been mixed in but its some fire.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
couldnt get the whole page to load.....but for some reason the Affmatrix stands out to me....looks like it could hurt.......nice going with the outdoor mate :D .HH. =]-~

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Here go some more outdoor safari mix from mandala seeds. The smell is a grapefruit candy smell, one of a kind strong pungent smell Ive never experienced in weed before. I was down on mandala for there hermi-fied hashberries but they did a good job on the safari mix...

RooR HeaD

You can tell which is the outdoor and the indoor its real easy to tell just look closely any who get mo everything is looking good wouldnt mind trying some of your outdoor i could tell youve been growing outdoor longer then indoor just from the pics you should be proud i love haveing some bomb outdoors! indoors is every where but good looking outdoors is hard to come by!

happy new years!

Im puffing on some Mazar right now real nice strain very gooey lol!

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Happy new years Roor, yep, I been growin outdo since I was 17, just started indoor about a year ago. peace.

metamorf

GET MO said:
I was down on mandala for there hermi-fied hashberries but they did a good job on the safari mix...

Yours hemied too? One of my phenos seeded itself like hell. Uncoool!

Nice dank you posted :)

P

pSi007

let that peaceful herb bring kindness and wisdom to your heart as you choose.

G

GET MO looking good i think i am getting some seeds of yours Double Bubba x Northern Cali Goo. what do you think of this cross is it a frost monster and does it have a nice medical effect. i will post a grow on this .it sounds like a killer cross.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Dan woody- sorry bout the late response yo, the dpdxbubba was a frosty sweet berry flavored hitter, the goo pops was a 2 inch tall pure affgooey that was planted in late fall so went strait to flower then was chopped down when the first flower opened.
caligreen- Yep blackberry my fav too, wait till that dcxsc dries....

heres some more outdoor shots....

Unknown goo-
picture.php

picture.php

Clone I forgot to label, think it was pp whatever that stands for...
picture.php

picture.php

Godbud
picture.php

picture.php

Blueberry(worst cut of blueberry I ever seen)
picture.php

picture.php

peace.

Last edited:

Toob

the goo is the shit. i got some norcal goo x champagne im bout to run looks alot like some of your goo and goo crosses awsome job showin off prime nugs!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Mo dry budz!

White widow, classic dank white widow look and smell
picture.php

dpdbubba, this one smells completely different from the ones I did, got the dank kushy smell but more pungent and less sweet. Some true fire.
picture.php

Blue Rhino, this shit is bomb, smells like dried blueberries and white chocolate, my girls smoked it and said it taste like chocolate 2. She proceeded to send me on a boston flight later that night so definitly some mood enhancing shit.
picture.php

picture.php

Positron, smells kinda like an orange sept less sweet, probly least fav out the samples, still aright tho.
picture.php

PKgoo pheno 3, this one I did and this was the earliest top tooken at 6 1/2 weeks, damn hermie..
picture.php

picture.php

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
GM - You are the man! All your cuts look great and you obviously know your art inside and out! Respect!

IRay

Get Mo- How long did you let the GDP flower? Also how were those Goo x strains? I have Af Goo x Jack Herer in veg. now, wondering how they turned out and also how long you flowered? Have you seen this cross before? Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts