Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

Thread Title Search
NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2019, 03:07 PM #1811
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to behold
I've got a few beans of nirvana white widow and the northern lights. Never tried em.

Old 05-28-2019, 07:52 PM #1812
JockBudman

JockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the rough
Anyone else noticed they aren't doing regular seeds anymore? I emailed them at the beginning of the year about it and got a reply about refreshing the lines, new things to come, ask us later in the year etc etc - very non committal. Now they don't seem to list regs on their site anymore.

Resellers seem to have them in so I plan to get a few packs of the classics but it's shit if they have killed off the regular lines - not too many places you can get cheap regs anymore.
JockBudman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-30-2019, 03:26 PM #1813
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a splendid one to beholdbigAl25 is a splendid one to beholdbigAl25 is a splendid one to beholdbigAl25 is a splendid one to beholdbigAl25 is a splendid one to beholdbigAl25 is a splendid one to beholdbigAl25 is a splendid one to beholdbigAl25 is a splendid one to beholdbigAl25 is a splendid one to beholdbigAl25 is a splendid one to beholdbigAl25 is a splendid one to behold
Just checked their site today and Mango Skunk is the only regular seed listed right now for $18 a pack.
bigAl25 is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2019, 02:32 AM #1814
tobedetermined

tobedetermined has a spectacular aura abouttobedetermined has a spectacular aura abouttobedetermined has a spectacular aura abouttobedetermined has a spectacular aura abouttobedetermined has a spectacular aura about
Nirvana's Hawaii x Maui Waui (F)

Very easy to grow. Light & fluffy buds with a great fruity citrus smell & taste. I am 2 months in on curing & the smell & taste have intensified nicely & the high . . . buzzy but nice buzzy with some body chill as well. Everyone that has tried it likes it a lot.

Coco. LED. 165 grams dry from 2 plants.

tobedetermined is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2019, 04:03 PM #1815
led420

led420 is on a distinguished road
First time growing Nirvana, am very excited
I was able to get regular seeds from the single seed center.
Must be old stock as all my ak48 regular seeds didn't take.
All white widow regular seeds cracked and are growing fast!
Currently at day 7
led420 is offline Quote

Old 06-06-2019, 05:16 PM #1816
led420

led420 is on a distinguished road
Better photo
led420 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2019, 12:11 AM #1817
GreenGuy

GreenGuy will become famous soon enoughGreenGuy will become famous soon enoughGreenGuy will become famous soon enough
Been getting the itch to pop some Nirvana beans lately.. I have some 12+ year old Misty and Master Kush beans, still in original packs..that have been stored well. Also, a ton of Top 44 F2's..

The T44 and MK that I tried were just 'Ok', but only grew one female of each so that's by no means a strike against Nirvana..

The Misty I grew, also just one female, was awesome.. Looked just like the breeder photo.. Short, fat and potent - people would call it 'stupid weed' - was really good stuff.
GreenGuy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:38 AM #1818
sensi23

sensi23 is a name known to allsensi23 is a name known to allsensi23 is a name known to allsensi23 is a name known to allsensi23 is a name known to allsensi23 is a name known to allsensi23 is a name known to allsensi23 is a name known to allsensi23 is a name known to allsensi23 is a name known to allsensi23 is a name known to all
Top 44 f2 very interesting..any photos? Did u tried them outdoor?

Old 06-07-2019, 03:29 AM #1819
GreenGuy

GreenGuy will become famous soon enoughGreenGuy will become famous soon enoughGreenGuy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensi23 View Post
Top 44 f2 very interesting..any photos? Did u tried them outdoor?
Sadly, no photos. The T44 parents were indoor only, and I haven't ran any of the f2's.. I remember the T44 female turning into a perfectly round, bush style plant.

Although not mentioned above, also have some Master Kush f2's, MK(F)×T44(M) and T44(F)×MK(M)..

Recently performed a germination test on some of that F2 gear, curiously wanting to know if they were still viable after all these years, and got a 60% rate - didn't throw anything in the dirt.. Looking forward to running some in the future though..
GreenGuy is offline Quote

Old 06-08-2019, 04:47 AM #1820
SandyFantasyman

Location: Painted Hawaii, on the edge of the volcano (but when forced into reality: Canada)
SandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of light
Is anyone familiar with Nirvana's Pure Power Plant? I bought these seeds about 3 years ago and the description at that time was for a sativa dom. I finally got around to popping them and when I went back to Nirvana's page to do a little more reading it now says it's an indica dominant strain.

Anyway, here's what my girl's looking like on 28f.

SandyFantasyman is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.