Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > Please help me decide which seeds to pop first!!

Thread Title Search
Please help me decide which seeds to pop first!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2019, 08:30 PM #61
FJ2000

FJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura about

My Skunk #1 male
FJ2000 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-08-2019, 05:10 AM #62
FJ2000

FJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura about
Seeded Bud

Pollinated a bunch of bud to get some seeds. SK#1 male With a SK female, a cheese and a lemon candy.
Alot of the pistils have already turned brown.
Question, is that the end of the growth or will they continue to produce new caylx?
Thanks for checking out the grow
F2
FJ2000 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2019, 01:49 AM #63
FJ2000

Some week 4 pics, been pretty smooth but think I’m a little heavy on the N right now, plants are deep green. Going to back off the micro and just run bloom.
Stuck my hand in the tent the other day and got an intense orange aroma!! I really like that smell. Anyone have experience with Crockett’s Tangnie seeds? Hard to grow? Anyone have recommendation on crazy orange flavored strains?
Thanks for checking out the grow!
FJ
FJ2000 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2019, 02:46 AM #64
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
Lookin good! I've never grown Tangie, but orange smell sounds awesome! I love me some citrus smelling strains.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 03:47 AM #65
FJ2000

Thanks Pothead! The smell is coming from one of the Lemon Candy that’s definitely a couple weeks behind the skunk which is pretty nuts, each of the 4 main colas are heavy! The cheese is overpowering with that musty cheese stank, it’s the main smell when I open the tent.
My arm rubbing against the LC must have really put those terps in the air. I’m bummed I didn’t clone it but I did spread some skunk pollen on a few buds so I hope it will show up sometime in the future.
FJ2000 is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2019, 02:35 AM #66
FJ2000

Talking Well my dumbass went and done burnt the cheese...

Runoff management has been a bit of a PITA. I found a 2x4 flood and drain table in the garbage on the side of the road about 3 months before my first grow. I slammed on the brakes when i saw it and said SCORE! to myself...then I got it home and paranoia kicked in and I said to myself...you just outed yourself...that was a stakeout... Turns out the guy was cleaning out his barn. I scored a couple cherry vintage bikes from him one of which is a '54 Raleigh sports tourist that my wife gets compliments on whenever she rides it. Anyway, sorry... it already had two holes drilled so when i first set it up it just drained into a big roasting pan that i had a pump in...it'd fill up and I'd pump the water into a bucket and drag it upstairs to dump in the garden...ecofriendly but was a hassle.

This run I anticipated more stretch so I switched to 12" saucers ... fuuuck that...some plants use more water, tiny runoff, other plants, shit would be overflowing...back to the tray. This time a realized I had an old floor drain in the corner of my basement. Got those botainicare flood/drain fittings and hooked up black vinyl tubing then ran it straight to the floor drain...done. The tubing is pretty soft and kinks as it comes off the fittings but a PEX piping 90 router fixes that. I built the table stand to maximize airspace in the tent and still get drainage.
Anyway.. durning this whole process feeding went off timer and I’d let shit go a day without watering, then I went off the reservation and ran micro a week to long. My POS Hanna pH meter became unreliable, shit started looking funky so I said! NEEDS CALMAG!! WRONG! My 2+ ec bunt the Cheese.. FUCK! It’s so frosty and getting thick...
Skunk shows a little burn and the Lemon Candy did fine as it’s at least a week behind.... live and learn... don’t just start throwing calmag at shit and no more Hanna meters...

FJ2000 is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2019, 02:55 AM #67
big315smooth

big315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant future
smoked tangie the reserva privada one through crocket friend grew it some serious orange terps easy growing from what i saw
big315smooth is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2019, 02:52 AM #68
FJ2000

Trashed my plants in the home stretch

I think I started flushing to early at the start of week 7 and these are listed as 9-10 weekers... ugh, this cheese bud is just yellowing daily, do I pull now and cut my losses or just keep going? Can I start running some bloom nutes for a few days what do you guys think?

FJ2000 is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2019, 02:54 AM #69
FJ2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by big315smooth View Post
smoked tangie the reserva privada one through crocket friend grew it some serious orange terps easy growing from what i saw
I’m gonna try a soil grow this fall and those are on my list. Ordered some coots soil builder from KISOrganics... hopefully I won’t fuck that up like I just did this run.
FJ2000 is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2019, 02:59 PM #70
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud of
fj2000,

imo i wouldnt feed anything else, 3 week flush will give you a clean smooth smoke. outside of the ph issue you did a good job and the coots mix should do you good on your next run.

also, when you go to post pics at the Top Right of the pop up there is a drop down menu next to AS: where you can select 'Original Size' for your pic and they will come out bigger.

peace
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote