What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

42° Guerilla Grower - outdoor 2007

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow bro, love them so much! did you climb a three to get some of those shots, lol?

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Grew AK47 last year....and had some germed this year..but my partner ran off with them. So no AK47 for me this year. I can say it is one of the most stable and relaible dutch lines Ive worked with. BIG ass plants too.

T

The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist said:
That's all 4 the moment , fresh pics are coming very very soon !

That's now ! :joint:

Ruderalis Indica wih pink hairs

Last edited:
T

The_Skunkist

Problems

Problems

The matter is with the big pot
The plant is too big and fall with its weight and the wind ...

That's the problem when you grow threes!! They fall down with the wind....

Seriously your guerilla grow is : :jump: :jump:
i say it again it's the perfect guerilla... The buds gonna be huge and numerous..
can't wait to see how huge they can be...

GS:wave:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
I grew Ruderalis Indica years ago......finished in July! Sensi Seeds. What gallon tubs are those AK's in?? And your trash can in the pic ?? I need help figureing out this watering/irrigation stuff. We need a thread devoted to gurrilla outdoor irrigation!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
one of the nicest guerilla gardens i have seen in quite some time, you have done an exceptional job skunkist, much respect for your hard work.

Im really looking forward to seeing how everything turns out for you and wishing you the best with the rest of the season.

good growing and happy smoking :joint:

G

guest5703

soooo sweeet! It is sad to hear the big bush fell :( I really am sorry bro! Hope everything else works out, that purple power looks awesome! Looks like its flushed really well too! GREAT WORK!

trapik

Aren't there some pics in your digicam bro?
About a month without news is too much for my greed.. and appetite for big mamas!
Hope everything's ok with mold and broken stems, as they're seasonal troubles by there and elsewhere....

Wish you the best,
happy harvesting!
:wave:

pendantsquid

lol he probably hasnt given us an update because hes so ripped of the huge ak47 harvest. First thing i would do with an over a kilo harvest would roll up 4 super blunts for me and 3 buddies. Every harvest time my buddys and I do that with regular blunts.

"My latitude is N43.0,When do you guys begin to flower?First week of August?
Wouldn't I start at close to the same time?"

Reason why I ask is according to this site SUN HOURS
it takes ti'll August 25th to be 5:40AM-8:07PM=14hrs 27mins.
I was also told by an experince grower SilverBack that I would most likely begin at the first week of August.Could someone please let me know

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts