What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ReikoX's Workshop Rebuild 2020

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
This one is made of banana, squash, and papaya. I cut the fruits up and added an equal volume of brown sugar. I then add some LABs or EM1 (probiotic bacteria) and let it ferment in a growler with an air lock. There is a huge thread about it here, ill dig up a link.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=96325

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The cover crop is starting to come in nicely. I probably should have hardened off my seedlings before transplanting them into the beds. Oh well, survival of the fittest and all...
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Ghost Toof x Sugar Black Rose at 58 days. I expect them.to go around 70 days or so. The one on the left got stunted when I flopped it, the one on the right went on like nothing happened. Still under 60 watts of light. They got fed some pumpkin ferment and some cal-phos.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The clover is growing very vigorously at this point. I spent some time yesterday trimming some of it up and searching for survivors. I went ahead and marked them with purple plant tags just to make it easier to find them again in the future. I also cleared any clover that may have been crowding the seedlings. I have about 12-15 that should make it. They all got watered with 5 gallons of RO water. The fungus gnats are starting to show themselves, it's getting about time to order some predators.
picture.php

Fixer

The clover is growing very vigorously at this point. I spent some time yesterday trimming some of it up and searching for survivors. I went ahead and marked them with purple plant tags just to make it easier to find them again in the future. I also cleared any clover that may have been crowding the seedlings. I have about 12-15 that should make it. They all got watered with 5 gallons of RO water. The fungus gnats are starting to show themselves, it's getting about time to order some predators.
View Image

Don't tell me you're smoking clover again! What's going on there?

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The Ghost Toof x Sugar Black Rose got fed some Bio Flores and Rhizotonic I had laying around. Buds are still starting to fill in nicely.
picture.php

I made up a Neem/Kelp tea today. For this tea I took 1 cup of neem sees meal and 1/2 cup of kelp meal and put them in a cloth sack. This was added to a bucket with 5 gallons of RO water and allowed to soak for 8 hours or so. After that I added a teaspoon of aloe powder, four teaspoons of silica, and two ounces of fulvic acid. This was used to drench the soil and some yellow sticky traps were put up to catch some flying adults.
picture.php

The Durban Poison have been getting water daily now. The Mega Crop in the tea jug is holding pH and smells fine so far. The thinner leaf plant has four nodes and the wider leafed one has three.
picture.php

I've spent the last few days cleaning my glass. The bongs were cleaned with alcohol and rock salt. The pipes soaked in alcohol for several days, then rinsed in hot water.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I raised the light as high as it would go today by removing the ratchet hangers. This bought me another six inches of height. I have 32" from the top shelf to the light. That's taller than my old workbench cabinets. These have about a week or so left, so I am thinking about what autos to pop this weekend.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The thinner leaf Durban Poison (hereafter known as DP1) had six nodes, so I topped to the third node and removed the first and second nodes. The other one (DP2) should get a similar treatment in a day or two.
picture.php

Ghost Rose are at 68 days now. The plant is definitely heading into senescence and is getting water only now.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The veg rack is getting dialed in. The thrips are gone, the mothers are retainung health, and my cloning game is back on point. On the top shelf are the two Ghost Toof x Sugar Black Rose at 70 days from germination. The next shelf has some Skywalker OG cuttings, a Durban Poison cutting, two Grapey Walter Kush that will replace the autos on the top shelf, and a Juanita seed to replace my lost mother. Below that, some freshly rooted clones in 10 oz. cups. These include Skywalker OG, Zak Haze, Cherry Tart, and ICookies. Finally on the bottom shelf, I have my mothers and a couple bigger plants in 10 oz. cups. Some of the smaller cuts look like they tried to flower and reveg, so I increased the wattage on the strips.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I got my beneficial insects from Build a Soil today. It was super fast shipping, the included ice pack was still frozen. The rove beetles and predatory mites were sprinkled evenly over the beds and the bin. The nematodes were placed in the refrigerator until the next watering. I am either over watering or watering too fast because I noticed some standing water in the trays, at least they are water tight.
picture.php

I may have jumped the gun a little and got these guys too early. I saw a few gnats flying around, but when I put up my traps I only caught a couple. So I went ahead and threw my worm bin in there, that should provide plenty of food for them.
picture.php

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Dunno if it's a good ideea to "feed" the fungus gnats with the worm bin. Cause they multiply fast in there and soon they will be enaugh to attack both your worm bin and also beds.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Dunno if it's a good ideea to "feed" the fungus gnats with the worm bin. Cause they multiply fast in there and soon they will be enaugh to attack both your worm bin and also beds.

To be clear, I put the bin in there because it has quite a few fungus gnats in it already. The gnats in there are food for the predators.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The Grapey Walter Kush and Juanita la Lagrimosa seedlings are hardening off with baby clones.
picture.php

This bed is the best looking of the three. The cannabis plants are overtaking the clover. The other two beds still have a few stragglers.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The beds are doing well. The cannabis plants are, for the most part, out competing the clover. I may need to think about the adding first layer of trellise soon. They got watered with Recharge and Mammoth P today. Still debating what to do with the empty slots. I popped my last Juanita la Lagrimosa seed after loosing my mother. I will likely add that once it grows a bit bigger.
picture.php