What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The "BIGGEST" Buds!

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Hi everyone!

Looking to make a place for everyone to post the BIGGEST buds they have produced.

PLEASE PROVIDE INFO:
1. Strain
2. Growing Method - Soil/Hydro
3. Flowering time
4. Yield

Lets see all the giants!

SGS:tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Fire in the Sky - Skywalker OG x Fire Cookies
Grown in soil
9 1/2 weeks flowering
That main cola was 15 grams by itself when it was dry , not counting the smaller buds on the side branches.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Come on guys ! I know there's a bunch of other people with super huge buds on here. Let's see them ! I was really hoping this thread would take off.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Skunk-Haze/ Grown in soil/ 11 weeks flowering/ main bud around 10g.

Attachments

• P2220277.jpg
    P2220277.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 17

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Unknown sativa labeled " KT1". 600W AIR-COOLED, ORGANIC SOIL. HARVESTED ON DAY 77. Very airy, you can see light thru buds. I'll get back to you on the weight, hasn't dried but can't be much.
picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
They're far from being record breakers, but I'm not complaining...

Attachments

• user414457_pic1536738_1450109490.jpg
    user414457_pic1536738_1450109490.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 19

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
thanks guys ...

I was hoping this thread would take off too! I'm surprise more people havnt gotten the itch to show off their fat ladies!

SGS keep them coming!

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
A couple times a year a single plant in 7 gallons of rockwool is run through the bud room at a 3' starting height. The cola usually runs about an ounce. Pictures are not usually taken except this once.
I was outside and looking at a lone spruce that had survived the 1950's forest fire. Inspiration hit and I ran back inside and grabbed the almost dry bud.

Holding it at arm's length in my left hand and the camera in my right I shot the photo below.

Euphoria from Dutch Passion. It could be stronger but has a nice relaxing high. The bud ended up weighing 30 grams with the stem still inside.

Attachments

• 30 gram bud held at arm's length away trying to match size with the Spruce.jpg
    30 gram bud held at arm's length away trying to match size with the Spruce.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Latest posts