What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PHN vars

ULMW

Greetings
I have PHN( postherpetic neuralgia)
Which causes the most pain I have experienced in my life. It feels at normal like somebody is stabbing you thru your lungs and ribcage and going thru you from chest to back.
Not pleasant. Got some kick ass meds and pharma pain killers with opiates which trust me really do help and are a God send but I get spacy and wobbly and unsafe. My body functionality is slow. So I vape a bit to balance myself to a level less embarassing.
I wonder if I am alone or any fellow sufferers out there. I am looking to find some med narcotic strains to put me out to sleep.
I am waoting on Aces BubbaHash which works so well for me.
I have SamS POG X HK BX fem almost ready and she looks medical and oily.
I have is W. Rhino x SK#1 to sew also and W.widow x Sk#1 also.
Even a Mental Floss from Chimera and Lullaby too.
others????
Many Thanks and Peace be With You. Happy Growing! :plant grow:

ULMW

Have also been recommend High Test by Chimera, many Thanks for your time, and guidance.
Super High THC vars.
Should help with nerve pain relief. And CBD vars as well should work so Lullaby and Lullablox.

Latest posts

Latest posts