What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

seeds in a tin from amsterdam

terrier

hi guys my mates just come back from amsterdam he brought a seed starter kit back with him. which come in a can about the size of a can of coke. it come with earth and ten seeds. theres no name on the packet of seeds. just wondering if anyone would know the strain of seed. many thanks terrier.

terrier

thanks for the reply there wizard well i done a search and i found the tin of seeds my mate bought they come from the flower market in amsterdam. lots of people said throw them away. ive been told the seeds a skunk no 1 should my mate try them or bin them. i never been to amseterdam myself or seen seeds in a tin. so im trying to work out if its worth trying them

GoatCheese

Veteran
Yea you can find those tins in tourist souvenir shops, flower market and elsewhere. Some tins have strain name mentioned on them (Skunk, White Widow etc.), but apparently not all of them.

Most likely they are some dutch out door hybrid and there's abig chance they have some Skunk in them.

My guess is that they are mid-potency. Worth growing? Only one way to find out.