What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Owners of Vaporizer Mighty

STOKED

I’ve used the mighty for over a year now with no problems. I was a daily heavy smoker and the mighty broke my smoking habit.

I use it daily, often, it is very overworked and still performs perfectly all the time. I started on the default 185c temp and now enjoy 200c.
I recommend the dosage capsules, you pack them and pop them in the bowl. Keeps the bowl very clean without build up.
If using the capsules, I now don’t use the top screen in the mouthpiece (one les thing to gunk up and need cleaning)

It does work best with regular maintenance.
Just cleaning the mouthpiece etc, a magic eraser works very well, or cotton tips dipped in isopropyl alcohol. If the screen is still in the mouthpiece take it out and light it up with a lighter to clean.

I have a glass mouthpiece now wihich works nicely. The best tip I got was to grind up your herb and then leave it spread out on a sheet of paper for ten minutes or so (make sure it’s really dry) this gets the largest clouds, great vape. I use the grinder it came with it works great, if the herb sticks to the grinder it’s too wet.

I also use and recomend - Sticky Brick
It’s a butane based vape but hits very hard!
Requires quite a lot of technique, but absolutely rips for effect and flavour. Beautiful design and very organic, well worth a look.

I like to mix up my sessions with just these two vapes. A great combo

I’m a heavy user so a vape is a little under gunned for my use but I like it(Mighty) for using inside and other times when smoking a fat joint is out of the question.
I’ve yet to try rosin in it.

Last edited:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From my experience, the Mighty doesn't get hot enough to really be effective with concentrates (rosin, tho, etc).

I tried the same product on a "low temp dab" and then at max on my mighty, and the dab was much tastier. Also, watch out with the concentrate flowing down your heating element, best to use upside down.

:tiphat:

B

ULMW

Got mine just recently and love the new longer life batteries and the vaping is just superb. Best out of my 3 portables and easier using than my Plenty. Got absolutely ripped first session and have not looked back since. Great investment!

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
I have been considering the Mighty. But am unsure if it could be used for my bubble hash...Will it work with bubble?

I am using the capsules with a small layer of tissue inside to keep the melting hash inside the capsule. Works pretty ok for me!

I stopped smoking joints in 2014 when i bought my first vaporizer. Never looked back since then. Tried to smoke on a joint once again but the taste was so bad! Got the Mighty for a year now and it's the best portable one. Today i cleaned the mouthpiece for the first time and it was about time, lol. Put it in 99,9 % alcohol, like new...Next investment will be a table top device with fan.

My temp for weed is 198C.

Last edited:

chris_martinx

I've found vaporizers with high THC content had similar effects as that of smoking the ordinary strains. Vaping just helps you inhale more smoke.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
I am using the capsules with a small layer of tissue inside to keep the melting hash inside the capsule. Works pretty ok for me!

I stopped smoking joints in 2014 when i bought my first vaporizer. Never looked back since then. Tried to smoke on a joint once again but the taste was so bad! Got the Mighty for a year now and it's the best portable one. Today i cleaned the mouthpiece for the first time and it was about time, lol. Put it in 99,9 % alcohol, like new...Next investment will be a table top device with fan.

My temp for weed is 198C.

I have yet to try bubble in mine, or clean it. :biglaugh: So the info is appreciated!

I am still loving mine and am still very impressed with how much better flavor is expressed. Oddly enough that was the main thing I thought would be lacking, flavor. But in my experience, it's the greatest enhancement. No turning back now!

ozzieAI

Veteran
i just dropped for my 2nd Mighty...my first still works...just not as good...but after almost multiple daily use for several years, i consider this to be excellent value...

i checked out different options before buying and almost every review on other vapes said..."but not as good as the Mighty"....

TnTLabs

yeah, love my mighty... best investment ever!!
the only thing i dont like that the top part and mouth piece are out of plastic... im sure the german company would have done extensive research concerning the continual heating of the material.. but still its plastic... having those parts out of glass would be icing on the cake

superx

Veteran
You can buy the glass mouth pieces, I must get around to it myself.

When running bubble through the mighty I also use the capsules, though I leave of the top piece and simply sandwich the bubble between some dry sift into the capsule. I always rotate the mighty, turn it upside down when using extracts this eliminates any chances of the extract running down into the oven.
Happy vaping..

H

hard rain

Owned a Mighty for a couple of years and also own a volcano. Even at home I tend to use the Mighty more due to the ease of use and the vapor is almost as good. The only downside is the expense but I have now owned a Volcano for 6 years and not missed a beat. I expect the Mighty will go a few years more too.

H

hard rain

I bought the tera by boundless and it puts the mighty to shame
You were pimping boundless a couple of pages ago but everything I've read puts Mighty ahead. Apart from price and interchangeable batteries that is. Boundless have been described as poor mans Mighty.

RB56

Veteran
I have tried a bunch of dry herb vapes and most of them really suk.

The only one I have found that is worth beans is the Arizer Solo. I have not tried a Mighty yet.

Anyone have a Solo AND a Mighty to give a comparative opinion?

I would not call the Solo portable. Although it has a real long lasting battery and you could fit it in your pocket, the glass mouthpiece kills the 'portable' aspect.

That Mighty looks huge. I wear 'skinny jeans'. That sucker ain't gonna fit in MY pocket. LMAO

Thanks
Solo II is dramatically better than the Solo - much easier draw. I haven't tried a Mighty but did use a Boundless CFX for about 6 weeks. After that, cleaning the plastic mouthpiece became difficult and I never completely lost the plastic taste. I'd take an original Solo over the Boundless - still have 2 of the originals, but the Solo II makes it a no brainer.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
You were pimping boundless a couple of pages ago but everything I've read puts Mighty ahead. Apart from price and interchangeable batteries that is. Boundless have been described as poor mans Mighty.
Not really pimping if people asking for recommendations ... My preference Is from experience. I have a mighty and a tera and I prefer the tera...

RB56

Veteran
To those asking about the Magic Flight Box, it really doesn't compare to more modern devices like those from Arizer, S&B, Boundless and others. Magic Flight Box requires you to perfect a technique that produces a tiny column of vapor. Incredibly efficient but takes a long time to get high because of the limited output. Magic Flight Box requires full and constant attention during use. Good when it was the only portable and relatively discreet vaporizer. Couldn't even tell you if I still had mine, it's been so long since I thought it was good idea.

TnTLabs

i personaly havent done it but have been told one can swap the battery in the mighty, you void warrenty of course

Xochi

Anyone tried the bubblers? Want to know if they make a significance difference and the likelyhood of water going into the mighty or if it’s easy to spill. What angle can you hold it before the water spills?

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would not risk spilling water on a $300+ vape, but if you really want to use it thru water, there are adaptors you can use to hook your Mighty to a bong or similar.

Water/excessive percolation will take away flavour, but will condition the vapour to make it smoother on the throat (high temps/sensitive people). Use less water than you would normally do, and best lukewarm.

:tiphat:

B

Latest posts

Latest posts