What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who shops at Rural King stores?

bigAl25

Veteran
If you know the stores I mentioned then you may be as shocked as I was today. I saw a whole pallet of Happy Frog potting soil in Rural King today for $15 very large bag. It's a shame because I already have 4 bags of Pro Mix ready to go in the garage. Damn, I still can't believe they have Happy Frog now. Will wonders never cease?:dance013:

Raven12141517

We have RK store here I shop at regularly. Did not really look for soils or ammendments there however. I will definitely have to check this out next season! Thanks for the heads up man!

bigAl25

Veteran
I pulled the trigger on two large bags of Happy frog to day at Rural King. They were $15 per bag. I have read that by itself Happy Frog can be a hot mix and burn young plants. I did not see any light warrior available there. What would you use to dilute and tone it down a little. Would my promix organic work if I used both together? I'm still freaked out that they had Happy Frog there. How convenient for me and I hope others.

~star~crash~

you can cut happy frog w.pro mix if U want wont hurt anything ...be aware that fungus gnat larvae host in the Happy Frog ...

Latest posts

Latest posts