What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GreenSanta's Pollen Chucking Lab

G

Gr33nSanta

(((Respect X Chemo)X Ancient OG) X BCD) X SpaceBomb

so far she is probably the nicest of this seed line, I think this one will cure to a nice smell, candy storish, but none of the females from this batch of seeds were super loud in the terps, that spacebomb male was garbage. Anyway she is only 55 days old.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

G

Gr33nSanta

looks a little empty here, might help control thrips for a while. besides the thrips everything looks good enough.

attachment.php

attachment.php

G

Gr33nSanta

Dragon Fruits X Spacebomb #2

No staking required this time, nice structure, very pleasant smell, but not super loud. Buds appear to be super dense, and ready enough at around day 55.

I plan to grow it a few cycles for now. The next ones should be bigger, and I will let them express themselves a little more, in veg this plant grew super nice long narrow leaves. So very much a narrow leave cultivar, even though she does not look like that on the pics here.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

G

Gr33nSanta

I just want to share my thoughts.

There is a long discussion about powdery mildew near the end of hash church 134, I dont understand how so many experienced growers can struggle with it so bad. Ive only ever seen PM when I first started growing, I live in a town where all indoor growers have to treat for it, Ive seen a grow room 500 meters from my house where ALL the plants were covered, I had never seen anything like it, the guy was getting ready to flower!.

So the spores are floating around, yet I have not seen it in my indoor garden in like 6+ years of perpetual growing.

I do not use sprays whatsoever (I call it beyond organics.)

I think a lot of the PM problem has to do with people intaking air from outside, and its not the air from outside the problem I think the problem comes from RH and temperature fluctuation between lights on and off cycles. Anyway, since I use LEDs, I use air from upstairs in the house 24-7 and so the RH and temps are pretty stable, year round, and good air circulation. Also, I dont grow other people's clones, been ordering seeds and cloning my own plants since day 1.

By the way, if I was to get it, there are 2 things Ive used with great success in my outdoor veggie garden, one of them being lemon juice, however, THE best prevention and control of powdery mildew comes from Horsetail, just make tea!

G

Gr33nSanta

Les Fleurs Bleues, almost ready to go in the jar. The flowers are indeed, almost blue, for the second time. The smell is still very loud blueberry muffin terps to the max, this plant is also super oily. Respect from reggae seeds was the only other plant I have grown that was this oily.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

G

Gr33nSanta

and one more pic. the pics were not all the greatest but it is what it is this morning
attachment.php

Some water hash rosin I finished this morning, really happy with the results, my best thus far.
attachment.php

G

Gr33nSanta

Bodhi's More Cowbell

Bodhi's More Cowbell

Day 48!!!!

More Cowbell is Girl Scout Cookies X G13HP from Bodhi.

She was sickly looking before flowering, she did not like the new mix of compost and perlite, and took her a while to adjust. So it might be why she flowered so quickly.

I will know for sure next round.

She is a bit slow in veg, I basically just put her clone in the flower room last night. That's how long it took her from a cutting to ready to flower.

Almost identical to the other 2 I grew months ago, super dense nugs, to me they smell like black pepper. If girl scout cookies smell anything close to this I do not understand the hype. It does smell great, but I cant imagine it being everyone's favorite, GSC must be sweeter.

That said, she is still a super winner! I am so glad she came through like her sisters did months ago, she 's gonna get it for sure !! (pollen....)

7 weeks plant, I needed one of those to compensate for the Dr.Grinspoon crosses I am about to grow lol.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

G

Gr33nSanta

Les Fleurs Bleues, Day 57 . Not quite ready, she smells really awesome but nothing like it did the first time before reveg. I think I need to try and see if she builds up more terps with an extra week, but right now I needed weed. I got a couple at day 57 as well or close to I plan to let them go longer.

Anyway, I finally have access to a lab and I will post the results from the lab as soon as I get them.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

G

Gr33nSanta

Here is another one, she's looking like she will be the nicest one yet. That SIP is on its 5th round I think, still growing a healthy plant.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

G

Gr33nSanta

Ok Last of the Les Fleurs Bleues I show for a while. Those 2 plants were grown in some wormcastings mixed with perlite, vermiculite, and no other amendments. (besides the odd mealworm poop in the water)

They faded nicely, they look early (at day 57, again) but the first batch since revegged was also harvested at day 57 and the local lab says 9.5 % CBD and 7 % THC. I am waiting results from another lab with full terpene analysis and full cannabinoids profile.

I plan to grow it out to day 63 + days but not this time. This is a wicked medicinal plant, great blueberry muffin smell, great taste, and great medicinal effects. Really good weed for people that do not have tolerance but want to have a good time. Also great for people wanting to get things done, this weed gives you wings! I will share it with as many people as I can.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
They faded nicely, they look early (at day 57, again) but the first batch since revegged was also harvested at day 57 and the local lab says 9.5 % CBD and 7 % THC. I am waiting results from another lab with full terpene analysis and full cannabinoids profile.

I plan to grow it out to day 63 + days but not this time. This is a wicked medicinal plant, great blueberry muffin smell, great taste, and great medicinal effects. Really good weed for people that do not have tolerance but want to have a good time. Also great for people wanting to get things done, this weed gives you wings! I will share it with as many people as I can.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

That's badass. Totally something I would grow and hang onto. All the gear I've chased and come into has been mostly for potency/flavor but I have nothing of great CBD value. Are you going to put out seeds or clones in the future?

G

Gr33nSanta

That's badass. Totally something I would grow and hang onto. All the gear I've chased and come into has been mostly for potency/flavor but I have nothing of great CBD value. Are you going to put out seeds or clones in the future?

Having access to labs is a huge game changer but I am too small scale to ever produce seeds to sell.

That is why I call this space the Pollen Chucking Lab.

You never know though, someone might give me the key to a legal warehouse some day. For now I have other goals in life.

If you live on Vancouver Island you might have access to it at some point, I am going to share a few clones locally and if it is good, it might stick around for some years.

Last edited:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
That is why I call this space the Pollen Chucking Lab.

You never know though, someone might give me the key to a legal warehouse some day. For now I have other goals in life.

If you live on Vancouver Island you might have access to it at some point, I am going to share a few clones locally and if it is good, it might stick around for some years.

Haha, I totally understand. Someday we'll get picked up by BR. Someday :dance013:

I've been planning a large write-up diary with regards to getting the keys. There may even be some breeding but for now it's just flower. I've just restored 9000 sq. ft. with a company and in an inspection or two, we'll be rolling. There are a lot of folks who take issue with what dispensaries do (and I'm one of them) but I hope to change some minds with full documentation ;)

We've got a guy who goes between CO and Portland quite a bit. If I can get some gear in his hands, it just might find its way a bit closer to you.

G

Gr33nSanta

LAB RESULTS.

SAMPLE A = FLOWER ROSIN - CBD THERAPY
SAMPLE B = BUBBLE HASH ROSIN -RANDOM TRIM
SAMPLE C = FLOWERS -LES FLEURS BLEUES

The terpene profile is for Les Fleurs Bleues flowers.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php