What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How this site works......

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whence myth is dispelled, light is pulled from shadow :yes:

...many start growing ganja after finding a seed in a piece of weed... a case of logical progression, food for the mind. As a result they find some erb, roots, n culture,,, some knowledge, some peace, some respect, and some magic. Such things become ingrained over the years,,, things that canna be bought, borrowed, stolen, or sold... something that can never grow old.

keep up the struggle Gypsy :joint:
and remember,,, the erb is plant :chin:

peace DocLeaf

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
there is no stopping us really.......

hell no theres no stopping us.........

for 4twenty im going on a planting spree i encurge everyone to join in even if u never go back n check it i dont plan on going back to most of them as im starting with the police station & court house right under there dripper emiters in the flower bed's

even if they throw me in jail and throw the key away

fuck anyone who trys

hippydan

How did this only get 30 posts over the years.. Gypsy you are a great man, I don't even know how to express my gratitude for what you have done for all of us. Thank you, much respect.

mrktwiz

I just want to post here so I can say, "I posted here" but really, thanks Gypsy, btw I LOVEd the story about your "adventure" in Belgium a few years back, we go to Achen frequently and I scoot over to Amsterdam when I can to chill. Have had a few interesting trips their as well.

Peace!

here they are my 2 cents.And don't get me wrong I am not being negitive here.
It has taken 5 years to get to post 33 in this thread,which is revolutionary in it's own right.
Yet a thread about Lady Gaga recieves 100 post's in an hour.
I guess I'm trying to say let's take a second to say thanks to Gypsy and the rest of the true pioneers of this movement.without which...We growers and breeders would'nt have a forum to meet up and argue about Lady Gaga.So thank you Gypsy for creating a forum where this misplaced misfit can feel at home.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
5 years on from my original post in this thread and I am still doing what I want and need to do with ICM.COM.....and without impunity I might add...

Since 2006 we have seen many more new growers and many more new breeders join our site that have gained the required knowledge to grow and breed......and at the same time be entertained whilst gaining like-minded friends that share a similar passion amongst our ever growing community here....

..Since the server/bandwidth costs have risen with ICMag's success I introduced the server fund around 2008 which has been a resounding success in itself, so now the bulk of the costs of running this site come from the seeds members/breeders make and send into Seedbay to be auctioned off or sold as BIN's (Buy It Now's).......I would like to thank all ICM Donors who have actively participated in keeping the server fund vibrant, active and rewarding not only for the site but for all those that have purchased these seeds....PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ICM WITH YOUR SEED DONATIONS

The 'Freebie Program' has also been a revelation to many and I have had the honour of distributing many kilo's of free seeds to help encourage new growers over the past 5 years and 6 years before 2006 also....Now we literally have well over 1000 varieties available thru Seedbay, Seedboutique, the Server Fund and The Freebie Program...

Many ICM members have in recent years also generously got into the giving spirit and have sent in 1000's upon 1000's of seeds that have gone out as 'Freebies' to 1000's of happy growers to be shared and grown in many gardens....PLEASE CONTINUE TO SEND IN MORE 'FREEBIES' ALSO!!

I could not run this site on my own so I would like to take the opportunity to thank all the past, present and future Moderators and Administrators and Mentors most of whom work tirelessly and voluntarily to keep the site clean of the trolling, spaming and flaming that a site such as this inevitably attracts and the threads/posts of members on topic by taking out the trash on a daily basis.....without them this site would scare off more potential members than it would gain....

Ofcourse the ultimate kudo's and thank-you's must go to the dedicated members here that post amazing, informing, educational and amusing threads that follow their own personal journeys with the cannabis plant and other topical topics......without all of you this site would be virtually empty....

I hope and work towards ICM continuing to evolve and remain here on the internet as a valuable resorce to all in our industry regardless of the governments of this world that would vainly attempt at eradicating us with their negative and missguided propoganda towards the plant and all who use her (and him in the case of breeders lol).....

Grow On!......Grow Safe!.......and enjoy the fruits of your labour!

Last edited:

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Thanks! I've learned alot here and met some good and intersting entities.

And I've got myself some great seeds from the bay, too!

Gypsy Nirvana= modern day hero.....

.... when I grow up I want to be just like him.....

Seriously Gypsy, Thank you for all that you do.

designer

Hey I talked to Gypsy in the chat. If you are lucky you can see Gypsy, Tom Hill, & Rez in the same room at the same time. Kind of fun, everyone should try it. Charming fellow and pretty entertaining in there. The only reason I may avoid the place is I can't find the door.

On a personal note Gypsy, thanks for providing the site and the seeds. Without people like you sticking their neck out we would not have access to such diversified and affordable genetics. You take a risk I sure as hell wouldn't take.

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
would be nice to have a slimmer trimmed version of IC ...for us that are on limited 3G wireless network access & mobile devices that get
throttled often .

time for page on Yahoo Finance to load = .5sec
time for IC page to load= 15secs to 1min

;(

(not always IC's fault , but is a burden with so much content & pics to load)