What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unable to Upload Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snootch

I think other users are having this problem as well. Since this morning I've been trying to upload pics but keep getting this error: "Unable to move file [/var/tmp/php91McTW] [/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/uploads/4993".

Just a heads up. :wave:

GrassArt

Ya actually I live in WA State, US and actually since around 3:00am Pacific Standard Time I could not get ANY pictures to upload, even ones that I had known to have uploaded before. Heres what I get.... the file name is Cool1.jpg 1.24MB.

Here is what ICMag Photo Gallery Message says:

Unable to move file [/var/tmp/phphK6XWd] [/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/uploads/26274/Cool1.JPG]

Its now 11:45am PST, still down. Such sadness. Hope this will get some attention.

All the best technicians and mods!

GrassArt

H

herbal essences

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpS4Bm0Z' to '/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/uploads/22214/tf1.jpg' in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 34

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad its not just me! man, got my first pics in awhile ready, my bowl, my gatorade, my feet propped up, ready to go! lol

P.S. has anyone pm'd DG or anyone else? maybe they have not seen this thread.

Last edited:

budrunners

Whew I thought it was just me but I too have been having trouble uploading pics I get the same message that everyone else is getting ?????

Y

yamaha_1fan

same here

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpyWwSZA' to '/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/uploads/15156/DSC01494.JPG' in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 34

thought it was something with my pics. whew!!

Same problem here. Was trying yesterday to upload thought it was me so decided to try today same thing. Now I look to see it's not just me. TY

GuyManDude

must be a site wide problem - it won't allow me to upload pics at all. I get the same message - unable to move file blah blah blah
Gypsy, is this being worked on?

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Unable to move file [/var/tmp/phpVr4UjO] [/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/uploads/16466/IMG_2254.jpg]

Cannabeard

Good day to you all on the IC Web Support Team

Quick note OP, it is still happening to me too. I see you know about it, Thanks for working on it, good man! Hope it gets fixed soon, I know we are all chomping at the bit...lol

This is my message:
Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpeTUi6j' to '/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/uploads/27224/Toilet-series-small.jpg' in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 34

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts